• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly do you mean? He's already in there, between BS and Musashi vertically along with Nini and DLV horizontally?

oh lol I totally forgot. orz

Guess everyone's in there now.

inb4 Sirius complains.

Edited by Marthur

TP was way too overhyped. I went to nintendo world to try out the wii games before the release to see what it was like and the line of people waiting to try out TP went from the 2nd floor of the place to several meters outside, it was ridiculous. TP >>> Oot?

But it was just one place and those player's first impression...that is the reaction you'd have to expect.

That's something I can't agree with, TP felt too much like eye candy than a Zelda game and although the bosses were easy there, enemies in TP were too fucking easy.

The graphics were actually something normal for the release date, since you know...the PS3 lauched two days before TP first came out on the Wii, they must've felt really attracted to the controls =/

But I play TP on GC...it's gameplay is actually better, the story is actually decent, too. OoT had better a better music track and good graphics for it's time, the gameplay was also great back then, but now, TP has much more flexibility when it comes to gameplay.

But it was just one place and those player's first impression...that is the reaction you'd have to expect.

The graphics were actually something normal for the release date, since you know...the PS3 lauched two days before TP first came out on the Wii, they must've felt really attracted to the controls =/

But I play TP on GC...it's gameplay is actually better, the story is actually decent, too. OoT had better a better music track and good graphics for it's time, the gameplay was also great back then, but now, TP has much more flexibility when it comes to gameplay.

There were people from other states waiting in line to play it and only that game. That line was too ridiculous for me so I tried Rayman Raving Rabbids instead and then played Melee against some other people in the store, had some mini tourney there where only 1 guy beat me.

The game seemed to have more focus on the graphics than the gameplay.

I bought it for the Wii and there was no way in hell I'd buy it for the GC when I wasn't willing to play the game again. Not fond of Zelda without the old controls.