• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright. To put it simply, I've grown to be fed up with this place. It's been a year, and both the Forest and I have changed drastically.

I first came here to use as a resource for my last run of Fe8.

Now? It's gone from engaging concepts to "*THammer's Ninji*", "*Shoots Ninji*", *Decapitates Ninji*", etc.

Really guys? How much shit do I have to put up with every single freaking day?

Not saying that I'm pissed off at all of you 1590+ members, but a good portion of you just really ticks me off.

This site and its forum hold memories. Lots. However, it's just proven time and time again to be a time waster. False times of happiness.

And to be honest, I have better things to do than watch my internet persona be killed over and over again.

What is Serenes Forest to me? Nothing special here, a few people I care about. Plenty that I don't know. And a sizable amount of you that just make me go from zero to irate in 10 seconds.

Fire Emblem used to be but a game for me. Today, I see it as a mere facade for punishment.

I took a step into this pool of, and allowed myself to succumb to this.

There's nothing for me here. I don't belong. Go find somebody else to play guinea pig for your endless ideologies of "fun."

It's time for me to drown.

To the usergroup that might be offended by this, I'm sorry.

To the usergroup that I might be slightly hinting to, I ask but a simple question:

Why?

I know I'm late.

Edited by Ninji

Alright. To put it simply, I've grown to be fed up with this place. It's been a year, and both the Forest and I have changed drastically.

I first came here to use as a resource for my last run of Fe8.

Now? It's gone from engaging concepts to "*THammer's Ninji*", "*Shoots Ninji*", *Decapitates Ninji*", etc.

Really guys? How much shit do I have to put up with every single freaking day?

Not saying that I'm pissed off at all of you 1590+ members, but a good portion of you just really ticks me off.

This site and its forum hold memories. Lots. However, it's just proven time and time again to be a time waster. False times of happiness.

And to be honest, I have better things to do than watch my internet persona be killed over and over again.

What is Serenes Forest to me? Nothing special here, a few people I care about. Plenty that I don't know. And a sizable amount of you that just make me go from zero to irate in 10 seconds.

Fire Emblem used to be but a game for me. Today, I see it as a mere facade for punishment.

I took a step into this pool of, and allowed myself to succumb to this.

There's nothing for me here. I don't belong. Go find somebody else to play guinea pig for your endless ideologies of "fun."

It's time for me to drown.

To the usergroup that might be offended by this, I'm sorry.

To the usergroup that I might be slightly hinting to, I ask but a simple question:

Why?

I know I'm late.

*Tylfing* :3

Roxas was weak.

Edit: OH HI ROXAS

Also, sleep.

Edited by Marthur