• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yves Leterme just nearly ruined Belgium, he was 100% uncapable of handling it. 99% of our people agree.

Only 40 some percent of the US population thinks Obama's doing fine, and that's because no one reports jack shit. Except Fox, but we all know what people think of them.

I think we can all agree we're all doing better than Greece, though.

You forgot Brodeur.

Eh, don't know about him. Sure, he's good, but... Honestly, atleast a bit overrated, in my opinion. Sure, he broke recent records, but he was playing for a team that helped him a lot. There was a reason he broke the games played record before he broke the win record.

Doesn't help I never liked the Devils.

Only 40 some percent of the US population thinks Obama's doing fine, and that's because no one reports jack shit. Except Fox, but we all know what people think of them.

I think we can all agree we're all doing better than Greece, though.

Well, we had less than 1 procent thinking Leterme did fine.

And better than Belgium, no doubt.

Eh, don't know about him. Sure, he's good, but... Honestly, atleast a bit overrated, in my opinion. Sure, he broke recent records, but he was playing for a team that helped him a lot. There was a reason he broke the games played record before he broke the win record.

Doesn't help I never liked the Devils.

The Penguins have a lot of firepower in the recent years, so that's helping MAF as well. Luongo did get shitty teams in front of him and manage to do very well, though.

The Penguins have a lot of firepower in the recent years, so that's helping MAF as well. Luongo did get shitty teams in front of him and manage to do very well, though.

I never said he was an amazing goalie. Just that I like him. He's not one of the top goalies, certainly.

Best goalies in the NHL: Luongo, Vokoun.

We're practically nosediving into ruin. Very, VERY quickly.

Possibly quickly enough that people realize it and pull the fuck up.

I don't think you are, but I don't follow American politics enough to know.

I never said he was an amazing goalie. Just that I like him. He's not one of the top goalies, certainly.

Best goalies in the NHL: Luongo, Vokoun.

Well I do find Fleury overrated when you consider all the analysts that put him in their top 5's.

Currently Bryzgalov isn't doing too bad either when you consider he has the lolCoyotes in front of him.

I don't think you are, but I don't follow American politics enough to know.

Sarah Palin seems to be the ultraconservative opposition's icon right now, if what I read is believable.

The U.S. are fucked. I can already see nuclear bomb diplomacy being done some years from now, if Obama really fails in his government.

Well I do find Fleury overrated when you consider all the analysts that put him in their top 5's.

Currently Bryzgalov isn't doing too bad either when you consider he has the lolCoyotes in front of him.

Oh, certainly. He's far overrated. I'd honestly put him in the middle of the NHL starters, and I'm a Penguins fan.

Quite so. Same reasoning with Vokoun, and he is tied for the lead in shutouts, and highest save percentage, playing with the Panthers.

Oh, certainly. He's far overrated. I'd honestly put him in the middle of the NHL starters, and I'm a Penguins fan.

Quite so. Same reasoning with Vokoun, and he is tied for the lead in shutouts, and highest save percentage, playing with the Panthers.

Coming from a Sharks fan, I'll also say that Nabokov's quality as a goaler is dubious. Granted it might not be just him, but his team has deflated often in the playoffs. Maybe Heatley is going to at least bring some more offensive power when the real season starts.

A team that doesn't ever want to die. They lost their best defenceman and they're doing even better than last season.

Edited by BsTrD