• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I always wanted a LoZ-like Kirby game starting Meta Knight =0

Atleast that could work. Star Fox had no business with adventure games. Didn't help they were promising an actual SF64 style game for a while.

You should, it's always fun. Well, sounds good.

Well, you also have to wonder how they could have worked in the Ar-Wings. I thought it could have been essentially calling in an air raid, complete with Great Fox blasting away at the end of it. :awesome:

very true...that might work, but that's very similar to pit's? I was more thinking, maybe like the lil 3 part ship that you need to collect...but you're right, they are known for the lasers...

Haha, you should collect gold rings that heal health.

So maybe, they would need to collect rings, and do an air raid ... to heal and be awesome.

That's only a reason for you to think you didn't take damage. Smart Bombs are standard ordinance and never have duds.

yes they do...some of them just bounce and never go off...until you pick them up and throw them again...

very true...that might work, but that's very similar to pit's?

Not quite. It'd be much faster, and probably couldn't hit below most platforms. Until the end of it

Atleast that could work. Star Fox had no business with adventure games. Didn't help they were promising an actual SF64 style game for a while.

I heard~ It actually looked a bit promising. Was it..."Dinosaur Planet" or something along that title?

I'd pair you with her.

Well at least it's Wrath + Pursuit, unless you plan to switch classes around. I expected you not pairing Beo with Lachesis there.

Speaking of which if you need someone else so that the project takes less time, I'm available.

Edited by BsTrD

I heard~ It actually looked a bit promising. Was it..."Dinosaur Planet" or something along that title?

Dinosaur Planet was a planned N64 adventure game, completely separate from the new Star Fox. They just thought they could kill two birds with one stone by mixing them together.

lol. Maybe something like Snake's smash, but with N64 game screen?

Thinking more like if the Ar-Wings from the old Corneria stage, etc, were doing dives at the stage while firing.

Only in Brawl...

And people NEVER trip outside of Brawl...

the tripping ticks me off and is the WORST feature of the game...i'm a flyweight speed character who depends on the ability to move without falling on my butt...in order to attack...

The less damage for spamming moves, I'm undecided...it's good...for characters like metaknight who basically just spam A or pit with that whirly sword thing...but i rely on A-based moves...since the special ones are meh most of the time.

and since we are on that topic, I hate the moves that sonic and shiek have, that are auto drop (from when you're in the air, that kick move) and you die unless you hit ground.

Edit: To Pilot,

LOL, that'd be cool...but i wonder if the graphics could take that...

Edited by Hatari

Well at least it's Wrath + Pursuit, unless you plan to switch classes around. I expected you not pairing Beo with Lachesis there.

Speaking of which if you need someone else so that the project takes less time, I'm available.

Lachesis X Finn. 8D

It probably won't happen though, since we need someone who knows how to hack FE4. If it does happen, I'd probably ask you for you writing skills.

<3 brawl...but I miss roy...he's the only one from melee that i wish carried over...

I'm terrible at heavyweight characters. Too slow...and terrible at in the fray...

Ike is ok. quick draw just doesn't cut it for speed though, but holy crap, ike is powerful...

Edited by Hatari