• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy sucked. Him getting nixed was a good thing, especially since he was just another clone.

Mewtwo, on the other hand, did NOT deserve to get cut.

Roy did?! and if you wanna talk clones. fox + falco + wolf, mario characters, pokemon, ness's game.

Mewtwo, was meh, I like the blue puppy-ish pokemon who's name is escaping me right now better. I really like the fact that he gets stronger with more damage...that really works with my fighting style. Haha, 150% damage = god (basically)

Lachesis X Finn. 8D

It probably won't happen though, since we need someone who knows how to hack FE4. If it does happen, I'd probably ask you for you writing skills.

Oh well, Beo's nice with Brigid as well. :) Unless I go for the crack Beo X Fury pairing and leave Levin with Tiltyu.

I can at least do the Nightmare parts to save some time and there's also something about adding weapons to classes in some other thread that I saw a while back. Never really tried portraits (or maybe once), but I think Seph did some portraits change last year. And that would be my pleasure to write.

BTW you didn't put a name after Azmule.

Edited by BsTrD

Roy did?! and if you wanna talk clones. fox + falco + wolf, mario characters, pokemon, ness's game.

Mewtwo, was meh, I like the blue puppy-ish pokemon who's name is escaping me right now better. I really like the fact that he gets stronger with more damage...that really works with my fighting style. Haha, 150% damage = god (basically)

Falco and Wolf actually have separate A attacks (though similar B ones), and the Mario characters are all completely different.

You're thinking of Lucario.

Oh well, Beo's nice with Brigid as well. :) Unless I go for the crack Beo X Fury pairing and leave Levin with Tiltyu.

I can at least do the Nightmare parts to save some time and there's also something about adding weapons to classes in some other thread that I saw a while back. Never really tried portraits (or maybe once), but I think Seph did some portraits change last year. And that would be my pleasure to write.

BTW you didn't put a name after Azmule.

lol mpreg

Azmule was supposed to be replaced with Old Alvis' sprite, so that they can have incoherent time paradox talk.

Falco got luigified (He kicks the reflector), and Wolf's A attacks are totally different. Mario and Luigi are basically Shotoclones (Mario = Ryu, Luigi = Ken), and Wario is absolutely nothing like the other two. And the Pokemon all play totally different from one another... Lucas didn't deserve to make it into Brawl.

Lucario is okay, but Mewtwo was still better.

i know they are...mario characters that is, but they have an overwhelming presence in the game...

yeah i guess falco/wolf/fox do have different A moves...and weight classes...funny that I like wolf better than falco, but that just be my wolf preference instead of anything else...

wolf is more of a fast heavyweight anyhow.

and OMG what happened to the old man....the bad guy from Link's game...he's old and slow...and and ....//sigh...

yes, him...thanks pilot :).

they nerfed pikachu, he was so great in N64 smash...so was kirby...but he got massively nerfed too.

Edited by Hatari

lol mpreg

Azmule was supposed to be replaced with Old Alvis' sprite, so that they can have incoherent time paradox talk.

Beo X Claude OTP too.

Aha I see.

You also seem to have missed Edin and if you still need a Faval you could opt for Dagron or BLS. For Adan...there's gIO I guess.

Beo X Claude OTP too.

Aha I see.

You also seem to have missed Edin and if you still need a Faval you could opt for Dagron or BLS. For Adan...there's gIO I guess.

Edin is BL apparently.

Adan is Kintenbo.

For Faval sure.

Gio is the mooks.

I think I need a Lynn as well = NTG?

Edin is BL apparently.

Adan is Kintenbo.

For Faval sure.

Gio is the mooks.

I think I need a Lynn as well = NTG?

Someone suggested Ayra for her, and considering her kids I'd agree.

Possibility of pairing Adan with Syvlia rising.

Great.

Even better.

Would you have another character for Vincent for 2nd Gen? Bramsel.