FE4 THREAD

Fia

Nasi Goreng, Fried rice, good stuff. Also the seafood there is amazing.

I as thinking the same thing when I was over there, most items are relatively cheap though. Don't drink tap water and always ask where the water for the ice came from.

I started the chaos. xDDD I did.

Fried rice sounds neat, but I'm really not a fan of seafood. Satay however sounds perfect for me.

Excellent. Yeah I know water is a problem over there. Maybe for that I'll actually buy bottled water or something.

Good ASL. And now I'm going to sleep. Bye.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Proto and Soul. :)

I just found songs from my youth...I'm pretty sure someone is going to kill me for them, but haha, great times....

Just shows how old I really am...these guys were actually considered very good when I was a younger...

Edited by Hatari

Hi Everyone...

@Chalis - I usually read anime fanfiction. Currently, I'm reading a very good story from OHSHC and have read a few good ones from Inuyasha, Bleach, Naruto, and Ghost Hunt.

Yo.

Ah, I haven't read any of those sections. I have been meaning to check out some Ouran though.

I think I still remember the names of all the singers in those bands.

Backstreet Boys:

Nick

Howie

Kevin

Alexander something-with-J

Kevin

N Sync

JustiN

Something that ended with S

Joey

Lance

JC

Yo.

Ah, I haven't read any of those sections. I have been meaning to check out some Ouran though.

Ah, well I usually read M, mainly to sort out all of the younger authors; nothing against them really, but usually the older authors have better character development and storyline.

If you want to know which authors I read, let me know.

There is a really good T writer for the bleach pairing ShushixNanao, and an very very good author M, for SakuraxItachi (she writes other things as well, but I really like her story for this couple). The author I'm reading right now for M OHSHC has a very good kyoyaxharuhi story out that I'm really enjoying.

I think I still remember the names of all the singers in those bands.

Backstreet Boys:

Nick

Howie

Kevin

Alexander something-with-J

Kevin

My sister is still a fan of them...

My sister is still a fan of them...

I think my sister might still be, as well. Except we can't listen to them anymore because I have absolutely no clue where those cassettes went.

I think my sister might still be, as well. Except we can't listen to them anymore because I have absolutely no clue where those cassettes went.

they released a new album recently too...