• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

hello ether...

Haha, I'm surprised I got an positive reaction for posting those. I thought you guys would try to kill me for it...Especially since they were from the boy-band era...

*listens to pop* ahh, the memories...

hello ether...

Haha, I'm surprised I got an positive reaction for posting those. I thought you guys would try to kill me for it...Especially since they were from the boy-band era...

I know most of their songs by heart, I still have them in my Ipod...

They are 4, Kevin left(they say he might return...)

Edited by Sask

Ah, well I usually read M, mainly to sort out all of the younger authors; nothing against them really, but usually the older authors have better character development and storyline.

If you want to know which authors I read, let me know.

There is a really good T writer for the bleach pairing ShushixNanao, and an very very good author M, for SakuraxItachi (she writes other things as well, but I really like her story for this couple). The author I'm reading right now for M OHSHC has a very good kyoyaxharuhi story out that I'm really enjoying.

Ah. I've read back and forth between the ratings, but there really are some precious gems in the K+'s and T's. I just try everything out and close out depending on just how the text was styled.

Unless it's rated M for violence (more plot!), I generally don't click on it.

Aaaand gotta go.

I think kevin went off to get married...bryan might have as well...not sure though....

NSync is obviously done and over...

I wonder what other chaos I can bring here...I'll go look through some more old stuff and see...

hello ether...

That's exactly why you got a positive reaction. The days of BB, NSync, A1, etc reminds us of how music was back then.

Ah. I've read back and forth between the ratings, but there really are some precious gems in the K+'s and T's. I just try everything out and close out depending on just how the text was styled.

Unless it's rated M for violence (more plot!), I generally don't click on it.

Aaaand gotta go.

Ah, yeah, usually not much violence in what I read...occasionally there is. But I'm a romance reader in general...

*cough* Dark-Hunters

Byes Chalis.

Ah, yeah, usually not much violence in what I read...occasionally there is. But I'm a romance reader in general...

*cough* Dark-Hunters

Byes Chalis.

Hmmm, did you ever read any Anne Tyler books?

Haha, I could very well dig up more, but I don't want musashi, jan, and dio to kill me when they return here...or enjo for that matter :).

I'm listening to crash and burn, it's one of my favorites :). Very sad, but calming...

*sings*

When hopes and dreams are far away, and you feel like you can't face the day...

Edited by Hatari

Haha, I could very well dig up more, but I don't want musashi, jan, and dio to kill me when they return here...or enjo for that matter :).

I'm listening to crash and burn, it's one of my favorites :). Very sad, but calming...

Are you nuts? FE4 Thread always gets clogged up with posts. How else do you think we could have hit 9000+ posts? The more you post here, the better.

yes, but death by any of those four, and probably a few others I'm forgetting, isn't on my list of things to do right now...especially, since excluding enjo, I think those three are around my age. So, if anything, they might have a stronger dislike for them...due to all the fangirling...(thankfully, I was never that bad...)

*points to marthur

^ See I told you, someone going to kill me for this.

Edited by Hatari