Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in.

God, those instruments are horrible.

(The second one is the first route theme I found. The first one was on purpose.)

Edited by TheEnd

God, those instruments are horrible.

(The second one is the first route theme I found. The first one was on purpose.)

EAAARGHHH MY EARS

The first one could have been good without the shitty instruments. >_>

Well, shit. Looking at yours I feel like a complete thief, stylewise.

In other news, how does one make an image clickable?

Make it a link.

[url]image[/url]

Gen 1 is bad. I don't care if it was the starting generation; it's still bad with its horrible mechanics (it's glitchy for crying out loud), Pokemon that get screwed over due to a very small movepool, etc.

People like to bash Gen 3, despite what it brought to the table (abilities, natures, double battles, new IV system, EVs, Pokemon Contests (and they're better than the 4th gen Contests), etc).

In my honest opinion, 4 > 2 > 3 > 1.

Edited by Black Soldier of Chaos

Gen 1 is bad. I don't care if it was the starting generation; it's still bad with its horrible mechanics (it's glitchy for crying out loud), Pokemon that get screwed over due to a very small movepool, etc.

1st gen was primitive and had a lot of issues (hello there psychic types), but it was enjoyable. I wouldn't call it bad (unlike, say, Street Fighter 1).

People like to bash Gen 3, despite what it brought to the table (abilities, natures, double battles, new IV system, EVs, Pokemon Contests (and they're better than the 4th gen Contests), etc).

In my case: stupid pokemóns, stupid bgms. Most features you mentioned are only relevant in the competitive scene - which is the main point of the game, true, but doesn't matter to me.

And I don't like contests anyway.

In my honest opinion, 4 > 2 > 3 > 1.

Nostalgia beats mechanics in my case.

It's the biggest one so far.

The cause behind Final Fantasy VII's habitual and classic overrating is most certainly not nostalgia, though, so I wonder about that.

Nostalgia is too awesome to be overrated.

But a good number of people mindlessly have nostalgia for old stuff and think "the new stuff always or almost always sucks"

I tried. Look at my sig and see what happened.

You did it wrong. This is how you do it:

[url="http://s1033.photobucket.com/home/Lux_Lux_Lux"][img=http://i39.tinypic.com/1zbgrag.png][/url]

Edited by Black Soldier of Chaos