Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Translate to portuguese.

What is this I don't even

Is the emulation as slow as with pearl and diamond?

Pearl and Diamond are only slow if your PC is slow.

No$GBA and Desmume emulate them just fine.

Yes, it sometimes does when I move to another zone. Black Screen of Death.

Happened 3 times within 3 hours of playing. It happened several times to my brother as well.

3 times within 3 hours? It's not so bad compared to once every 5-10 minutes >_>. But then, my flashcard is an R4 so...

Edited by Speedwagon

3 times within 3 hours? It's not so bad compared to 1 once every 5-10 minutes >_>. But then, my flashcard is an R4 so...

I suppose I'm lucky then. Although, to be more accurate, the three times it happened was in the last hour playing. I didn't have any problem the first two hours.

"Flew under the radar". How long has it been since the firmware got an update? Mine hasn't gotten an update since late 2008 X_X

Last week, IIRC. It gets updated roughly one time a month.

BTW, I just remembered this, but the reason my ROM didn't glitch as much before (It did had one weird glitch that happened once but a different one than the BSOD) was probably because I was playing the French version. =___= Damn brother.

Edited by Marthur

Last week, IIRC. It gets updated roughly one time a month.

BTW, I just remembered this, but the reason my ROM didn't glitch as much before (It did had one weird glitch that happened once but a different one than the BSOD) was probably because I was playing the French version. =___= Damn brother.

Not bad.

I see... anyway:

Freezes just like it did in the Japanese version. Wait for a fix. It is still playable if you save often. However, by the time you beat Whitney, the third gym leader, the freezing will happen so often that it renders the game virtually unplayable.

The same's likely true for you but since your card has more support, who knows.

Edited by Speedwagon

The same's likely true for you but since your card has more support, who knows.

Since the problems still gets on my nerves, I'll still wait for a patch. In the meantime, I'll probably take back my platinum PT, capture the Pokémons I want for HG (Scyther and Dratini) and trade them in order to get them as soon as possible.

Sleep. Bye.