FE4 THREAD

Fia

Miller's Report is a different Compilation, being for 08th MS Team. I'm talking about the Compilation Trilogy for the original Gundam.

EW is a sequel film. And Mariemeia (sp?) reminded me WAY too much of Minerva Lao Zabi...

ok, haven't seen the original yet. Char's counterattack right, or whatever it's called.

Mariemaia was the daughter of Treize, who is my favorite, and again, I miss the reference, I'll look it up later...maybe, if I remember.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, haven't seen the original yet. Char's counterattack right, or whatever it's called.

Mariemaia was the daughter of Treize, who is my favorite, and again, I miss the reference, I'll look it up later...maybe, if I remember.

CCA is a sequel to Double Zeta, Zeta, and the original Gundam, not a compilation... And F91 isn't a compilation either.

Minerva is the daughter of Dozle Zabi from the original Gundam. Mariemaia and Minerva have very similar backstories and character designs, actually... Their personalities are polar opposites though. Damn Duke Barton.

CCA is a sequel to Double Zeta, Zeta, and the original Gundam, not a compilation... And F91 isn't a compilation either.

Minerva is the daughter of Dozle Zabi from the original Gundam. Mariemaia and Minerva have very similar backstories and character designs, actually... Their personalities are polar opposites though. Damn Duke Barton.

LOL, He's an evil geezer. Yep...and hmm? is she a copy?

I just noticed that I don't like most of the 2nd gen pokemons.

Also, I see some talk about Balcerzak being lolold.

Hello TE.

2nd gen is gold/silver/crystal?

and Yeah, zak is older than you...

Hello TE.

2nd gen is gold/silver/crystal?

Yeah, Johto.

I never bothered noticing it because 1st gen pokes were plentiful (unlike happened in R/S/E).

and Yeah, zak is older than you...

Outrageous.

Yeah, Johto.

I never bothered noticing it because 1st gen pokes were plentiful (unlike happened in R/S/E).

Outrageous.

I stopped after gold/silver. Lost interest and it was...repetitive to the max and given I'm a completationist, getting all however many pokemon there are to level 100...way too much time there.

I think it's only by a few months :P april to august is...3 months...or something.

Minerva came first, actually.

Megavideo, which is essentially the same. Except for those damn time limits.

I meant Mariemaia is the copy...

It's Megavideo apparently.

Not a bad service, if you know how to bypass their time limit.

@Megavideo: Again, virus central...that damn virus had to come from somewhere and the only place that the computer owner went to was megavideo and facebook.

My firefox security add-ons go insane whenever I go near the site anyhow.

Edited by Hatari

I stopped after gold/silver. Lost interest and it was...repetitive to the max and given I'm a completationist, getting all however many pokemon there are to level 100...way too much time there.

Third gen was shit, I don't blame you.

I kind of like 4th gen though.

I think it's only by a few months :P april to august is...3 months...or something.

Out of place.

Just like myself.

@Megavideo: Again, virus central...that damn virus had to come from somewhere and the only place that the computer owner went to was megavideo and facebook.

You sure the computer owner didn't insert a pen drive or something in the PC?

I meant Mariemaia is the copy...

Probably, unless it's a coincidence.

Megavideo is clean, mon ami. You'd be hard pressed getting a virus from there... They might have gone somewhere else and removed it from the history?

Also, turn on your Firewall.

Third gen was shit, I don't blame you.

I kind of like 4th gen though.

Out of place.

Just like myself.

Hmm, 4th is the new gold/silver or the new red/green?

You sure the computer owner didn't insert a pen drive or something in the PC?

as far as I know, no they didn't.

Hmm, 4th is the new gold/silver or the new red/green?

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver.

as far as I know, no they didn't.

I never got viruses from Megavideo.

But then again, I do have an updated firewall/antivirus, and never download those goddammed toolbars and whatnot.

Seriously? How on Weyard did you retain your sanity???

And hi, Enjolras!!!!!

Probably, unless it's a coincidence.

Megavideo is clean, mon ami. You'd be hard pressed getting a virus from there... They might have gone somewhere else and removed it from the history?

Also, turn on your Firewall.

Okie day.

Tell that to my firefox add-ons. They go crazy on megavideo, yelling alert alert, unsafe unsafe.

And, the owner watches videos from all over the place...but megavideo is the one they watch the most.

and ^_^ to french, though...since I'm female and you're talking to me...amie I think it would be.

Firewall WAS on, the owner just fails at anything computer.