FE4 THREAD

Fia

Tell that to my firefox add-ons. They go crazy on megavideo, yelling alert alert, unsafe unsafe.

And, the owner watches videos from all over the place...but megavideo is the one they watch the most.

and ^_^ to french, though...since I'm female and you're talking to me...amie I think it would be.

It could be the add-ons are the virus. av.exe likes to pretend it's an anti-virus software, for example, while it skullfucks your PC.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum and HeartGold/SoulSilver.

I never got viruses from Megavideo.

But then again, I do have an updated firewall/antivirus, and never download those goddammed toolbars and whatnot.

Ah...okie day.

The owner is unlucky, that's the third thing wrong with the computer in like a month. Pain in the butt to have to continuously fix it.

Yeah, the owner isn't that great about doing things like that...sadly...and then I have to pay the price.

Seriously? How on Weyard did you retain your sanity???

Very carefully...I had a 100 level every pokemon, not just the evolved ones. Lots of trading happening. and then someone erased my games and I said no fricken way am I doing THAT again.

It could be the add-ons are the virus. av.exe likes to pretend it's an anti-virus software, for example, while it skullfucks your PC.

I noticed that Jan...I hate that virus.

Though, it might have been because the owner uses IE/Safari...instead of FF/Chrome. Dumb people.

and my add-ons on clean...

Edited by Hatari

Very carefully...I had a 100 level every pokemon, not just the evolved ones. Lots of trading happening. and then someone erased my games and I said no fricken way am I doing THAT again.

And here I thought earth was the greatest Pokemaniac I ever met.

You know, you would enjoy the games a whole lot more if you didn't try to get every single Pokemon, and to Lv 100 as well. You can attempt that AFTER you finish the main game.

And here I thought earth was the greatest Pokemaniac I ever met.

You know, you would enjoy the games a whole lot more if you didn't try to get every single Pokemon, and to Lv 100 as well. You can attempt that AFTER you finish the main game.

-_- who?!

and that was AFTER I finished the game...

Pokemon is no longer ^_^, it's more of v_v

Edited by Hatari

-_- who?!

You wouldn't know him. He overlevels his Pokemons like crazy. But no, not to every single one he gets.

and that was AFTER I finished the game...

Pokemon is no longer ^_^, it's more of v_v

Perhaps, you should attempt that after you finish all four generations. Because you'll be transferring your old ones anyway.

Perhaps, you should attempt that after you finish all four generations. Because you'll be transferring your old ones anyway.

Oh...meh, I had to extend the game somehow...

and I'll pass, like I said, pokemon is now v_v. I'll go play brawl before I play pokemon. At least with brawl, I can beat the crap outta someone.

Halo is also rather fun...though, hiding behind explodable barrels in a rockets round, isn't the smartest thing to do on my part.

Edited by Hatari

Oh...meh, I had to extend the game somehow...

and I'll pass, like I said, pokemon is now v_v. I'll go play brawl before I play pokemon. At least with brawl, I can beat the crap outta someone.

Halo is also rather fun...though, hiding behind explodable barrels in a rockets round, isn't the smartest thing to do on my part.

Hmm, do you play Brawl online?

Hmm, do you play Brawl online?

Way too laggy, like massively laggy. I still won though when I played, but controls didn't feel right.

I use more smash moves than I do special attacks and the speed is important to me...so when something delays a few seconds, I'm going wtf?! and try again, which messes with my combos and my ability to counterstrike.

You gonna get recruited for UT.

You gonna get recruited for UT.

I'd be worst than ninji...literally.

Moving and shooting totally isn't my forte. Neither is aiming...I tend to shoot at the feet while attempting to run away.

Edited by Hatari

I'd be worst than ninji...literally.

Moving and shooting totally isn't my forte. Neither is aiming...I tend to shoot at the feet while attempting to run away.

I'm worse than Ninji myself.

Which is why I only bother playing when he does.

Play tonight.

Ninji's actually good, his problem is that he's killed quite often but he gets more Kills than I do (I suck with pistols)

Ninji sucks with pistols too.

Hatari and Halo

1. Moving and Shooting = No

2. Aiming = Feet or Walls, occasionally I'll hit head/chest, but rarely.

3. Getting shot at and screen starts going crazy = freak out. (I tend to literally squeak, which makes me friends laugh...hard)

Hence the reason I don't play Call of Duty, their system is worst.

4. Recoil = bad SMG are terrible guns

5. Sniping :: Very very fun, but I can't hit a moving target...no scoping is a .... (fill in the blank)

6. I tend to wear white/blue armor (cam colors are ugly, although apparently, more effective)

7. I always feel bad about assassinating someone from behind...so generally, I don't and then they turn around and kill me before I can kill them.

8. I'm terrible about knifing/beat downs. Trigger Happiness is a bad thing, unless you're in short range with a shotgun.

9. Nades of any kind piss me off, especially when people drop them right before they die...

though sticky nades are extremely fun -> See aiming for more detail.

10. I <3 Elites. Too bad everyone else hates them and kills me first.

Need I go on?