• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It used to be my favorite. then I played those on the SNES and the 3D ones and I never looked behind.

Yeah, skills, better storyline, and mounted units being able to re-move after attacking is definitely better than what the GBA FEs offer.

Yeah, skills, better storyline, and mounted units being able to re-move after attacking is definitely better than what the GBA FEs offer.

"I don't like playing the other games because I miss my support conversations. They add so much life to the characters!"

Either it's ripped off from FE Akaneia (mostly 6, some of 7) or it's completely useless. Granted, some of them are pretty funny.

"I don't like playing the other games because I miss my support conversations. They add so much life to the characters!"

Either it's ripped off from FE Akaneia (mostly 6, some of 7) or it's completely useless. Granted, some of them are pretty funny.

And you know what's funny? FE9 and even FE4 actually does a pretty good job at "bringing life to characters" therefore anybody who tries to defend GBA games using that argument is pretty much moot.

I barely used the support system in FE7 : /

Loved it in 9 though.

And you know what's funny? FE9 and even FE4 actually does a pretty good job at "bringing life to characters" therefore anybody who tries to defend GBA games using that argument is pretty much moot.

Then they'll bring paired endings, which did get a decrease, but FE4 actually lets you play as the children of the first generation on top of giving custom endings for the second.

I barely used the support system in FE7 : /

Loved it in 9 though.

I mostly meant the conversations themselves. FE9 had a nice system, and so did FE10 despite people WHINING at the generics conversations.

FE3-FE5 had none of that and was great while FE4 gave you love convos, bonuses and babies.

I mostly meant the conversations themselves. FE9 had a nice system, and so did FE10 despite people WHINING at the generics conversations.

FE3-FE5 had none of that and was great while FE4 gave you love convos, bonuses and babies.

I'd argue that FE5's support system > All but FE10.

IMO, FE characters started to become boring starting with FE8. Because they pretty much have only one trait and sticks with it:

Neimi always cry.

L'Arachel is always insane.

Ilyanna is always hungry.

Mia is always positive.

Haar is always sleepy.

FE4 characters are more interesting to me because most feel realistic. Also what I like especially as a fanartist is that they're not too fleshed out but just enough to bring out their personality.

IMO, FE characters started to become boring starting with FE8. Because they pretty much have only one trait and sticks with it:

Neimi always cry.

L'Arachel is always insane.

Ilyanna is always hungry.

Mia is always positive.

Haar is always sleepy.

FE4 characters are more interesting to me because most feel realistic. Also what I like especially as a fanartist is that they're not too fleshed out but just enough to bring out their personality.

9 and 10 had some of those, sure, but so many more were much more complex than just "Always X".

What he's trying to get at is that none of what you're saying is really reason for you not to play. You play if you want.

Basically.

If you don't want to play, just say so. No need to tell us random unrelated motives.

Edited by TheEnd

Basically.

If you don't want to play, just say so. No need to tell us random unrelated motives.

I'm undecided...in all reality, looks fun, but i'm also chicken. maybe i'll go find videos on youtube or something to see....