FE4 THREAD

Fia

Corneria - Metero (Asteroid Belt) - Katina - Sector X - Macbeth - Area 6 - Venom.

Statistically the best path for points, unless you are incredible at one of the other levels.

...lol...that's the same path that I usually take...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...lol...that's the same path that I usually take...

Stick with what works.

Of course...

Would you agree if I say Fortuna and Meteo have the easiest medals?

:awesome:

Fortuna, definitely. Next would probably actually be Bolse. Fighters will infinitely swarm you, so it's just a matter of time. And if you have Star Wolf there, you only have to shoot down, like, five other fighters.

I was going to add something to the mecha conversation, but then realized I don't really have much in the way of familiarity with mechas.

I mean, there's Full Metal Panic, and Escaflowne, and Patlabor, and that about sums up my mecha experiences, barring of course the inevitable series I've forgotten for the moment.

Holy crap, Patlabor! That's a series I haven't seen in a while... Good series there.

Stick with what works.

:awesome:

Fortuna, definitely. Next would probably actually be Bolse. Fighters will infinitely swarm you, so it's just a matter of time. And if you have Star Wolf there, you only have to shoot down, like, five other fighters.

Yeah, it works best for me.

=D

Oh, yeah...I often forget that Star Wolf shows up there =s

I recall my very first time playing, Leon showed up alone in Bolse, I was like "wtf?"

Corneria - Metero (Asteroid Belt) - Katina - Sector X - Macbeth - Area 6 - Venom.

Statistically the best path for points, unless you are incredible at one of the other levels.

I don't remember mine exactly, but I don't go: Metero, Sector X, Sector Z...probably some others too.

Yeah, it works best for me.

=D

Oh, yeah...I often forget that Star Wolf shows up there =s

I recall my very first time playing, Leon showed up alone in Bolse, I was like "wtf?"

Ha ha ha, so, went to Fortuna and killed all but him? Huh.

Ha ha ha, so, went to Fortuna and killed all but him? Huh.

It was my first time =(

I killed them all, except Leon...I constantly seemed to miss him...so, the explosion of the base happened, went to Sector X, Macbeth, Bolse, and went "wtf" when seeing Leon there alone =s

It was my first time =(

I killed them all, except Leon...I constantly seemed to miss him...so, the explosion of the base happened, went to Sector X, Macbeth, Bolse, and went "wtf" when seeing Leon there alone =s

Of course. My first time, I don't even think I managed to kill more than one of them.

*cough* NGE Zak....

Haven't seen FMP or the Patlabor...Escaflowne was good ^_^

I was going to write a post about why I don't consider Eva to be mecha, but then realize that the argument wasn't even internally inconsistent, so I will simply point to my disclaimer about being forgetful, which will also explain the lack of Nadesico, Code Geass, Gurren Lagann, and potentially Bubblegum Crisis... That's actually quite a few series, now that I stop to think about it.

Holy crap, Patlabor! That's a series I haven't seen in a while... Good series there.

Yeah, that was actually one of the first series I watched, but due to some reason or another, I never got to watch the last half of it (this happens to me a lot, it's sad really.)

ohhh, i hate the level where slippy gets knocked out of space and gets caught by that robot....I def. skip that one.

Sector X? I love that one...

Of course. My first time, I don't even think I managed to kill more than one of them.

Oh...so I guess I did pretty well. Andrew's the easiest to kill IMO, such a joke.

We never did settle YF-19 Vs Arwing...

We didn't?

Answer: It'd be similar to Sector Y's boss battle. Maybe a bit tougher, but the same principal.

ohhh, i hate the level where slippy gets knocked out of space and gets caught by that robot....I def. skip that one.

Titania? I actually don't mind it, but mostly because I avoided it for so long, it almost seems somewhat new.

I've always been able to take out at least Pigma and Andrew before the base blew... Wolf usually fried too since he's set to tail you and is thus the one who's nearby the most.

Sector X? I love that one...

Oh...so I guess I did pretty well. Andrew's the easiest to kill IMO, such a joke.

I think he means Titania, actually. Landmaster level, desert.

Think it was either him or Pigma I shot down that first time.

Titania? I actually don't mind it, but mostly because I avoided it for so long, it almost seems somewhat new.

Oh, Titania...I don't really like nor dislike that one, but I've more fun in Macbeth.

I've always been able to take out at least Pigma and Andrew before the base blew... Wolf usually fried too since he's set to tail you and is thus the one who's nearby the most.

These days I take them all out with ease...but I used to suck hard at it.

How are you, Pilot?

Alright.

Though filled with dread currently. Katina, oh how long will it be until a 'allied' fighter rams my wing off?

Sector Y's boss has speed now?

... You watched to video to remind you of it, right? It's speed is it's main thing. :mellow:

These days I take them all out with ease...but I used to suck hard at it.

Of course. Usually how it goes.

I rather go to macbeth and shoot the switches...Plus Kat is there. or miss the switches, the train boss is just funny.

I also go to the sea level...and zoneless....for sure.

What is Bill? Is he a dog? I hate his level, so I rarely go to it.