• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I never got into any of those empires (thankfully).

I blame BK for getting me into Oujay's.

But now I'm in Rokkenjima with Jan. It's not that bad...just everyone is in Oujay's, so I need to invade Oujay's...

But overall, it's not that bad, if you can stay out of the shitstorms, hypocrisy, and just general crap.

Edited by Hatari

Empire threads are of no interest to me.

Yet you have to read them anyway for mod purposes...poor zetta.

I just treat the empires as chatrooms. Similar to FE4. But, due to some of the empire people won't come here, I have to go there to talk to them.

(BK and Ferret are the two that come to mind right away)

ALS, Proto, Soul, Amelia stop by here occasionally.

I never read this topic when I was still a mod... Or rather I tried to, but couldn't keep up.

I just treat the empires as chatrooms. Similar to FE4. But, due to some of the empire people won't come here, I have to go there to talk to them.

(BK and Ferret are the two that come to mind right away)

ALS, Proto, Soul, Amelia stop by here occasionally.

She does? Really?

EDIT: Remembered seeing Proto in here yesterday, so...

Edited by Jan Valentine

I never read this topic when I was still a mod... Or rather I tried to, but couldn't keep up.

Haha, yeah, this thread would be difficult to mod...but now we have Zetta, who's like the mod of FFTF. I wish him luck ^_^, though he's doing a very good job at it.

She does? Really?

EDIT: Remembered seeing Proto in here yesterday, so...

She does. I asked her to translate Bui Doi here...at least I think it was here...hmm, must be losing my mind again...I should probably go find it soon.

She does. I asked her to translate Bui Doi here...at least I think it was here...hmm, must be losing my mind again...I should probably go find it soon.

...Oh, yeah, I remember that now...

The answer remains the same.

I couldn't remember seeing her in here. So sue me.

So... I just found a used paper plate hidden in the junk underneath my computer desk. I wonder how long that's been there.

Gross Sashi! Go clean! or else you WILL get bugs...and spiders and creepy crawling critters

Edited by Hatari

Gross Sashi! Go clean! or else you WILL get bugs...and spiders and creepy crawling critters

You think that's bad? You should have seen me when I was a kid. I used to drink iced tea that came in little boxes. I was cleaning up my room one day, and I found a bunch of the boxes underneath my bed. There must have been a dozen of them. And that's not the worst either..

You think that's bad? You should have seen me when I was a kid. I used to drink iced tea that came in little boxes. I was cleaning up my room one day, and I found a bunch of the boxes underneath my bed. There must have been a dozen of them. And that's not the worst either..

Let's not go there...and heh, guess it's a good thing you have a lot of cats...