FE4 THREAD

Fia

Yup.

Yes. But they move soooo damn fast. >____>

Red bared Entei, catching now.

Ah that explains why you've been having an easier time. With the originals you had to encounter each once so that they're added to the pokedex and you can hunt then afterward. Personally, I used Ecruteak City as my hunting base.

I'd fly there and if the legendaries were near the routes South, West and East of Ecruteak, I'd check out each one and see if they'd end up there (and when that's the case, Max Repel time). If not, I'd fly elsewhere, then back to Ecruteak and repeat the process.

My team after beating Jasmine:

Gengar Lv 33

Ampharos Lv 33

Crobat Lv 34

Yanmega Lv 33

Starmie Lv 32

Typhlosion Lv 36

Edited by Speedwagon

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah that explains why you've been having an easier time. With the originals you had to encounter each once so that they're added to the pokedex and you can hunt then afterward. Personally, I used Ecruteak City as my hunting base.

I'd fly there and if the legendaries were near the routes South, West and East of Ecruteak, I'd check out each one and see if they'd end up there (and when that's the case, Max Repel time). If not, I'd fly elsewhere, then back to Ecruteak and repeat the process.

Well mainly with HGSS, they are on a map, so no need to hunt them the first time. =\

Then after you just hunt them, the only step that's changed is the first.

Yes, we need a dust of life in this place. >___>

Hello~ *pats pats*

Holidays?

Wanna bet that you and me are the only 2 in this thread who know that.

=)

See last post.

I can talk to Enjo for once!

Ein!!!!!!!!!!!

Long time no see~

Wanna bet that you and me are the only 2 in this thread who know that.

=)

See last post.

Seriously? No one knows that?! O.o

=D

Ah, I see. Well, wish me luck, I'll have exam in 3 more weeks.

Edited by Amelia

Indeed.

Well I got nothing to say...

._.

Ah well...I think I'm getting Soul Silver today. It's finally out in Belgium.

Seriously? No one knows that?! O.o

=D

Ah, I see. Well, wish me luck, I'll have exam in 3 more weeks.

The meaning of the word...you know, Bui-Doi, but written in vietnamese.

Aww, g'luck.

I'm going to rehearse like a mad man today, I have to perform at my teacher's concert next week =o

HG is better.

I'm only doing it for 2 reasons: Most people I know seem to get HG, and originally Silver was my first of the 2, got Gold 2 years later, so starting with Silver this time too.

Argh... Why did I get Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia the day before Soul Silver was released!http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy67/EinSilverRose/Other/8037875_m.jpg

Stupid slime pictures...>_>

I'm only doing it for 2 reasons: Most people I know seem to get HG, and originally Silver was my first of the 2, got Gold 2 years later, so starting with Silver this time too.

Heh, I got Silver also for Gameboy, I also wanted to buy SS but can't since I lost my DS.

good luck Amelia

The meaning of the word...you know, Bui-Doi, but written in vietnamese.

Aww, g'luck.

I'm going to rehearse like a mad man today, I have to perform at my teacher's concert next week =o

Thanks guys.

Yeah. ^^

G'luck man, I don't take part in school activities very much. I hate those things, they suck.

Stupid slime pictures...>_>

Heh, I got Silver also for Gameboy, I also wanted to buy SS but can't since I lost my DS.

Lol

I was the only one back then too. Most people seemed to find Ho-oh's picture more attractive...I preferred Lugia.

Thanks guys.

Yeah. ^^

G'luck man, I don't take part in school activities very much. I hate those things, they suck.

*bows*

=p

Well, it's not a teacher at school, it's my singing teacher/vocal coach from the music school.

She told me 2 days ago that she'd like it if I would sing "Stars" at the concert of her singing class.

My dad might film the whole thing....It depends on what it is, really.

*bows*

=p

Well, it's not a teacher at school, it's my singing teacher/vocal coach from the music school.

She told me 2 days ago that she'd like it if I would sing "Stars" at the concert of her singing class.

My dad might film the whole thing....It depends on what it is, really.

lol.

What?

Do your best then.