• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Yessss. Hiyama moved up even more now. <3 He needs more attention.

I hate how some people don't like Sweet Ann because she isn't 'anime' like most of the others. Urgh. I sometimes can't even decide who my favorite female is, but it definitely isn't Miku or Rin. My favorite female voice is probably Miki or Ritsu- /SHOTSHOT Yeah. I went there.

I really like her Lilium voice. Although Teto doesn't sound the same in it, it's all... calm. She's usually supposed to be pretty hyper.

I LOVE MIKI<333 Her design is beautifully done and her voice can be so real sometimes. I think my favorites form her are Satellite or Cosmic Lucky. Dive Into Blue is pretty drn close, too.

[/size]

The fact that he was automatically paired with Kaito by PIAPRO artists since his first debut made me love Hiyama even more. Given the correct producer, Hiyama may get all the attention he deserves and then some. <3 also the art is adorable.

and that I can't make up my mind which pairing I love most. For now KaiTeru, KaiMei, and MeiTeru are all on equal standing.

Those are the same people who don't listen to the Engloids and still say they suck. :/ I really love Miriam too. Lola and Leon are hard to get used to though. Prima just sounds wonderful.

I really like Teto in her calmer songs, you get to appreciate her robotic noise a lot more. Even though I don't like LenRin, I'm fine with TedTeto.

Miki's Love is War was very different from the rest. This is what made me love her for eternity.

But I'm eating food at 3:18 AM! /waves around bag of popcorn

I'm not tired... I'm... never... ti.. red.

You eat popcorn this late? Huh... Well anyway, you might want to avoid waving the bag around since your liable to get popcorn all over the place.

You eat popcorn this late? Huh... Well anyway, you might want to avoid waving the bag around since your liable to get popcorn all over the place.

Yes. Popcorn is good at any time~

Oh, right... I knew that. >_>

I jinxed myself and now I'm tired. Siiigh.

Yes. Popcorn is good at any time~

Oh, right... I knew that. >_>

I jinxed myself and now I'm tired. Siiigh.

I know. I just thought it was kind of strange since I do the same thing sometimes.

But anyway, I'm going to bed now.

AFI has like one good song and it is Miss Murder.

I dunno, I really like The Last Kiss as well as God Called In Sick Today. Actually, most songs from Black Sails in the Sunset are pretty good.

Their early material was much different from what it is now.

It was also better.

Oh, maybe this is why...

Also wow, Miss Murder is doing nothing for me.

TheEnd did pretty well today, and despite having a ping of over 400, so did Bal.

I have no idea why my ping was so bad, I'll look into that and hopefully find some way to improve it.

Bridge to Tarabithia.

THAT FILM MAKES GROWN MEN CRY TENDER TEARS.

They made that book a film? Oh goodness. Reading that as a young boy was heart-wrenching enough, I don't think I could... oh who am I kidding, I will now have to watch it and bawl mercilessly. Unless of course they butchered it in the adaptation, in which case I will be furious.