• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you like it. O:

The flavor is a family secret. Would you like more? :D

YEAHANOMONOMONOMNOMNOM PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS

Yeah,properly maintained Zaku's...with Generic Pilots.If a Zaku could do that normally,I'd be a little more concerned.Of course,I'll give in,you know more about gundam than I could ever hope to match...

Zaku's are actually pretty good units, as are the GM's. The reason Zaku's fall so easily to the Gundam is because of its Beam Weaponry, which cuts through their heavy armor like butter. There's a reason Gundams rarely ever use their vulcans... Most later series turn them into anti-personnel weapons. Coupled with the fact that Amuro is the second top ace in the Federation (The number one guy has some fourty kills on Amuro, too...), it's no wonder Zakus seem to fall so easily. Stat-wise, the only real advantage Gelgoogs have over Zakus are beam weapons and slightly increased outputs.

GMs tend to wind up on the recieving end of Zeon Aces in Gundam, so... yeah...

All OYW units blow in SRW. Except Bernie's golden Zaku- No, wait, he gets that in a G Generation game... Never mind.

Zaku IIIs, on the other hand...

Zaku IIIs are decent units. Also lol Old Zaku.

Zaku IIIs are decent units. Also lol Old Zaku.

Hilariously, a bunch of Zaku IIs and a Zaku I hand the Moonrace and their more advanced MS their asses quite a few times in Turn A. Of course, there they're called Borjanons, and were probably refitted Delaz Fleet units, but...