FE4 THREAD

Fia

Looks like Yuria wants to do different things too. Read me a bedtime story when she lets you out~

<3

=O

Okay~:wub:

>_____>

...*Stabs Julius*

THIS Sigma wannabe, you dolt.

Ok then.

*Dash. Gale Attack*

GaleAttack.png

[spoiler=RANT!!!]... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

Urghhh...

zero...

yOU'VE rUINED eVERYTHING yET aGAIN...

GWAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

*diesx2*

*resx2*

I hope I'm safe now >_>

Edited by Bui-Doi

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I take it you can steal equipped weapons too?

2. O.O wow...that's massively broken too.

3. How was it before? and accuracy is a good thing...how is it overrated? If you don't hit, you can't win.

1. Yes. Capturing and stealing was essential in getting funds and experienced players can exploit for amusing moments such as this:

3. Before it was normal. The hit you saw displayed was the actual hit %. In the GBA and on, the hit you see displayed. Hit rates displayed above 50 (which is what you often get) actually ended up higher than what it's displayed while hit rates below 50 (enemies often get this) actually ended up with lower hit rates.

It's true that "If you don't hit, you can't win" but frankly, this is never case unless you intentionally want to give yourself such impossible hit rates. 100% hit isn't a needed while additional MT can make the difference between killing an enemy before it attacks you.

Are the Camus archtype those pretty boy Paladins that are usually top tiers?

No, I assume the Camus archetype is

the loyal soldier of the country who despite being a good cog in an evil machine is impossible to recruit.

See also Gale in FE6, and Selena Fluorspar in FE8.

*Crashes a Wolfen into Enjulius*

Oh, BTW, you have a massive hole in your castle. With the Great Fox justting out of it...

I wasn't there :mellow:

I think Yuria fixed it, because I see nothing =/

No Srs, you're the Rinehardts.

But the lack of bosses with amazing stats, the ability to move again at a 25% chance, +15% avoid and hit to his troops, magic that has brave weapon effect, the ability to attack before the enemy and attacking again depending on HP and AS is boring :(

But the lack of bosses with amazing stats, the ability to move again at a 25% chance, +15% avoid and hit to his troops, magic that has brave weapon effect, the ability to attack before the enemy and attacking again depending on HP and AS is boring :(

You damn maso.

1. Yes. Capturing and stealing was essential in getting funds and experienced players can exploit for amusing moments such as this:

3. Before it was normal. The hit you saw displayed was the actual hit %. In the GBA and on, the hit you see displayed. Hit rates displayed above 50 (which is what you often get) actually ended up higher than what it's displayed while hit rates below 50 (enemies often get this) actually ended up with lower hit rates.

It's true that "If you don't hit, you can't win" but frankly, this is never case unless you intentionally want to give yourself such impossible hit rates. 100% hit isn't a needed while additional MT can make the difference between killing an enemy before it attacks you.

1. LOL...sounds interesting

2. yeah, i've noticed that...but I've also had cases, were me having a 92% hit and I missed, and the enemy with a 32% hit actually hit me...I'm like WTF?

true...i guess it's just my own personal hang up on axe users.

I never use the arena. My bad luck always jumps there.

I only used it in Shadow Dragon. (which sucked due to the 2 save points per map), but it worked.

I never used it in ... was it 7 or 8...but yeah. Would have been cool, if PoR/RD had it though, would have saved me a lot of trouble.

Before it was normal. The hit you saw displayed was the actual hit %. In the GBA and on, the hit you see displayed. Hit rates displayed above 50 (which is what you often get) actually ended up higher than what it's displayed while hit rates below 50 (enemies often get this) actually ended up with lower hit rates.

Is there any proof of the Hit displayed in the 2 RN being false? Because missing at 65% (50% display Hit) is actually pretty unlikely, not HIGHLY unlikely, but not something common either.

No, I assume the Camus archetype is

the loyal soldier of the country who despite being a good cog in an evil machine is impossible to recruit.

See also Gale in FE6, and Selena Fluorspar in FE8.

I see.

Is Ishtar one of these, also?

Is there any proof of the Hit displayed in the 2 RN being false? Because missing at 65% (50% display Hit) is actually pretty unlikely, not HIGHLY unlikely, but not something common either.

I see.

Is Ishtar one of these, also?

50 display hit is 50.50% true hit. http://www.serenesforest.net/general/truehit.html

Yes/sort of.

Oh snap, I just checked Pilot's profile and found out that he was actually Amid. And I was wondering where that guy went...

I laughed.

^_^. welcome. I'm just starting to wish people a happy birthday. (i'm just very slow).

Why the avatar change?

This was actually one of my older ones.

@Hatari: Because that Sirius mask is awesome.

And that.

Then you got the wrong castle =s

FREEGE! D:>