FE4 THREAD

Fia

A duck just dropped dead mid-flight earlier today yesterday and hit my car on the way down. It knocked out the rear-view mirror I just got replaced too...

I'll leave it to others to decide if this counts.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A duck just dropped dead mid-flight earlier today yesterday and hit my car on the way down. It knocked out the rear-view mirror I just got replaced too...

Holy shit! That's awesome and unfortunate!

Just a tip, nobody is going to answer if nobody is around.

Good Chalis.

Wait... did I just say "Good Chalis"? HOLY HELL! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! FROGS DOING MATH, CATS AND DOGS AS WELL AS gIO AND THEEND GETTING ALONG, LUX NOT BEING CLUELESS, RIVERS AND SEAS BOILING, PILOT BECOMING THE LUCKIEST USER IN THIS THREAD, DIO SUCKING AT UT FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK, MARTHUR BEING PART OF THE ANTI-ACE CLUB, MUSASHI GOING BACK TO BEING WHIPPED (well ok this may happen even if the world wasn't ending), VINCENT POSTING HERE 3 TIMES A DAY, DUCKS RAINING FROM THE SKY!

Seeing Srs explode is fun.

Edited by TheEnd

Good Chalis.

Wait... did I just say "Good Chalis"? HOLY HELL! THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END! FROGS DOING MATH, CATS AND DOGS AS WELL AS gIO AND THEEND GETTING ALONG, LUX NOT BEING CLUELESS, RIVERS AND SEAS BOILING, PILOT BECOMING THE LUCKIEST USER IN THIS THREAD, DIO SUCKING AT UT FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK, MARTHUR BEING PART OF THE ANTI-ACE CLUB, MUSASHI GOING BACK TO BEING WHIPPED (well ok this may happen even if the world wasn't ending), VINCENT POSTING HERE 3 TIMES A DAY, DUCKS RAINING FROM THE SKY!

ROTFL. Haha, dio has a limit for sucking at UT?

Poor Sashi....

:<

Does me playing Riviera make up for that stupidity? You have read the thread so you know I was playing, right? :>

I didn't recommend it to you because I like it, but because I knew you'd like it.

I didn't recommend it to you because I like it, but because I knew you'd like it.

Nonetheless, congrats: You are now the person I consider most credible for suggestions.

Feelings toward you, I suppose.

Excellent: She was the one I was going for.

Nonetheless, congrats: You are now the person I consider most credible for suggestions.

Excellent: She was the one I was going for.

>:]

Well, it's not exactly hard to get a girl in this game. Except fore Rose maybe.

Well, it's not exactly hard to get a girl in this game. Except fore Rose maybe.

"There are two Rose endings in this game. To get the first one, all girls' trust levels must be under 40. To get the true ending with Rose, all girls' trust levels must be under 40 with Ciella's as the highest."

How... Particular. Not as tedious as getting Tori from RF1, though.

Edited by Lux Aeterna