• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, when Ursula restored the power of Ein's diviner it made its normal power skyrocket.

-.-;

LOL, I could skip you too if you want, I'm reading TE's stuff right now...

opps, finished enjo too...

Edited by Hatari

I was doing some mining in Platinum. I finally got an Old Amber and a Rare Bone in the same wall, and bam! "Your Bag is full. Too bad!"

Jesus. That's terrible.

This is why I always keep my bag empty, though.

I'm guessing an old amber is incredibly rare in Platinum, then?

Ohoho, you wanna bet? Depending on your age, that could be more or less excusable than mine.

...not really...i'll read Roxas' stuff after yours, I think. I'm 22...so it's not exactly excusable, especially at my age.

Confusion -> Answer -> selective memory erasing new data.

Upset -> Rant -> Over it. (I'm way too easy to upset apparently).

...not really...i'll read Roxas' stuff after yours, I think. I'm 22...so it's not exactly excusable, especially at my age.

Confusion -> Answer -> selective memory erasing new data.

Upset -> Rant -> Over it. (I'm way too easy to upset apparently).

inb4someonesaysRoxasdoesn'texist Oooooh, well. At 14 I'm just naturally naive. As for you, well... You're not as easily off the hook. And 22, eh? I thought you were 26 or something. =o Which isn't surprising: I'm terrible at guessing ages.

Eh wot?

Edited by Lux Aeterna

inb4someonesaysRoxasdoesn'texist Oooooh, well. At 14 I'm just naturally naive. As for you, well... You're not as easily off the hook. And 22, eh? I thought you were 26 or something. =o Which isn't surprising: I'm terrible at guessing ages.

Rh eoy?

haha, yeah poor roxas...

You thought I was 26? ;_;

and yeah, there is no way i'm getting off of the hook...I can try though.

what? Rh eoy? *still need to learn lux speak*

...the edit still applies to that.

Edited by Hatari

"There are two Rose endings in this game. To get the first one, all girls' trust levels must be under 40. To get the true ending with Rose, all girls' trust levels must be under 40 with Ciella's as the highest."

What? WHAT??? I always thought they have to all be HIGHER than 40, with Cierra as the highest.

In any case, thank you for telling me how to get the final ending which I missed.

You thought I was 26? cry.gif

and yeah, there is no way i'm getting off of the hook...I can try though.

what? Rh eoy? *still need to learn lux speak*

...the edit still applies to that.

I know most women don't like being thought of as older than they are, but in my case it was a compliment: more mature than your age often is.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT

"Eh wot" is basically the silly English way of saying "What?"

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Jesus. That's terrible.

This is why I always keep my bag empty, though.

I'm guessing an old amber is incredibly rare in Platinum, then?

Yeah, it's a rare item.

Well, I'm more interested in retrieving Dome/Claw/Skull fossils. The latter being the extremely rare.

What? WHAT??? I always thought they have to all be HIGHER than 40, with Cierra as the highest.

In any case, thank you for telling me how to get the final ending which I missed.

I'm not entirely sure on this, but I think if you tried that you probably got a paired ending with Cierra.

Not a problem. :>

I know most women don't like being thought of as older than they are, but in my case it was a compliment: more mature than your age often is.

IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN DO IT, THEN YOU CAN DO IT

"Eh wot" is basically the silly English way of saying "What?"

haha, ok....

yeah I'm 22. If i was 26, then I couldn't loop with Sashi, who is 23, since I don't loop with people younger than me...though I could still loop with Zak. :wub:

Haha, people here are getting very good at reading through my bullshit...I'll blame it on my cluelessness.

oh...haha, selective memory = I'll remember what I want...and I'll forget everything else.

I'm extremely easy to piss off...though I'll get over it rather quickly as well.

Edited by Hatari

yeah I'm 22. If i was 26, then I couldn't loop with Sashi, who is 23, since I don't loop with people younger than me...though I could still loop with Zak. :wub:

You're acting as if you're actually taking this thing seriously

You're acting as if you're actually taking this thing seriously

...proto, most of the time i am actually serious...though, the loops are just for fun.

@Zak: you're delusional. :P.

Edited by Hatari

yeah I'm 22. If i was 26, then I couldn't loop with Sashi, who is 23, since I don't loop with people younger than me...though I could still loop with Zak. wub.gif

oh...haha, selective memory = I'll remember what I want...and I'll forget everything else.

I'm extremely easy to piss off...though I'll get over it rather quickly as well.

For your age, especially, that's a good rule. If they're 4 years younger than you, then you techincally count as a pedophile.

I think a lot of people have that. It's also useful if you have painful memories.

You struck me as the calm type, actually. Not really one to get mad.

Yeah, it's a rare item.

Well, I'm more interested in retrieving Dome/Claw/Skull fossils. The latter being the extremely rare.

I used to be obsessed with gathering the prehistorics, so I got every fossil I could in Diamond.

Although this doesn't really need telling: 'tis all about persistence.

Good luck.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

For your age, especially, that's a good rule. If they're 4 years younger than you, then you techincally count as a pedophile.

I think a lot of people have that. It's also useful if you have painful memories.

You struck me as the calm type, actually. Not really one to get mad.

...that was actually the reason why I don't loop with younger people, I just didn't want to say it.

and given the user base here, basically looping with anyone younger than me would make me a pedophile or a cougar.

Indeed...

Haha, there are a few people you can ask about that...but certain things, just piss me off quicker than other things.

Otherwise, I like calmness and sanity. Why the hell am I in this thread again?

...that was actually the reason why I don't loop with younger people, I just didn't want to say it.

and given the user base here, basically looping with anyone younger than me would make me a pedophile or a cougar.

Indeed...

Haha, there are a few people you can ask about that...but certain things, just piss me off quicker than other things.

Otherwise, I like calmness and sanity. Why the hell am I in this thread again?

I recall in particular that Fia and Marthur broke that rule. They each looped with me once.

I've seen none of it so far. Then again, I just guess none of us have touched a nerve yet.

Hey well, I did too. Then I got stuck to this thread.