• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fine fine. You're also making a mistake by not capping your first letter after those ellipses... I think.

(You're in the FE4 THREAD. Logic doesn't apply)

capitalization is over rated...and i rarely use caps anyhow.

^ see not capped :P, neither is the "i"

Edited by Hatari

Hey, Richter, you still a fan of Charlotte Aulin and Jonathan Morris?

On second thought, since you like that pathetic excuse for a unit that we call Lyre... I... will... not answer.

Edited by Richter Lanford

What I don't like about this game is how items I want are so hard to come by.

Yeah, it's very annoying when the chest gives you something which you already have 30+ uses of instead of that other weapon that you never got. I usually rely on enemies for my weapon supply though, because S-ranking certain enemies can give you some really cool stuff. Remember that Rosier you found in Chapter 1? You could get more uses of it even before the final chapter if you S-rank a particular enemy.

Yeah, it's very annoying when the chest gives you something which you already have 30+ uses of instead of that other weapon that you never got. I usually rely on enemies for my weapon supply though, because S-ranking certain enemies can give you some really cool stuff. Remember that Rosier you found in Chapter 1? You could get more uses of it even before the final chapter if you S-rank a particular enemy.

Hmmm. And I guess one way to S rank is by using Over Skills to finish battles.

Hmmm. And I guess one way to S rank is by using Over Skills to finish battles.

Yeah, pretty much. And finishing off with EXL overskills (Disaresta and Lost Seraph) always improves your rank, even if you use them at Lv 0.

ExL almost always gets me S.

Because I used it on the Lindwurm, I got a Tempest Bow.

Awesome. Next boss is even easier to S-rank, provided you get the Iria's Bow. Tempest Bow would also help if you could free up a lot.

On second thought, since you like that pathetic excuse for a unit that we call Lyre... I... will... not answer.

Wait, what's wrong with the liking the Portrait of Ruin protagonists again?

I don't know. I always liked Charlotte Aulin a lot. Is there anything wrong with that?

I don't know. I always liked Charlotte Aulin a lot. Is there anything wrong with that?

I wouldn't say there is, but Richter's post made it seem like consensus was that it was similar to liking Lyre, which as I understand it, isn't common, to put it mildly.

Yeah, pretty much. And finishing off with EXL overskills (Disaresta and Lost Seraph) always improves your rank, even if you use them at Lv 0.

OK. Also, EXL Overskills...? What's the difference between an EXL overskill and a normal one? Or am I missing something?

This isn't what I intended, but I like Cierra so I'm fine with this too.

9jkg8x.png

OK. Also, EXL Overskills...? What's the difference between an EXL overskill and a normal one? Or am I missing something?

They're generally very strong and they shatter your overdrive bar (meaning no more overdrive skils for the rest of the battle).

EXL (EXecution Level) Overskills are overskills that you use with the Diviners equipped by their respective Grim Angel. The only ones YOU can use are Disaresta (Ein with Einher Jar) and Lost Seraph (Ledah with Lorelei). Normal overskills can only be used once the meter exceeds a certain level and it will only deplete the meter by that amount. EXL overskills can be used anytime (it gets more hits, depending on how much the meter is filled) but after activation, it always breaks the Overdrive meter and you won't be able to use another overskill for the rest of the battle.

One Piece is great. I dropped Bleach early on, and never watched Hajime no Ippo.

I dropped OP in the cloud country arc (or something like that). I noticed I just wasn't caring about whatever happened, so it was a waste of money.

Naruto at least makes me rage. And I'm not paying for it.

Wakamoto, was that you?

Pretty sure it was.

This isn't what I intended, but I like Cierra so I'm fine with this too.

9jkg8x.png

They're generally very strong and they shatter your overdrive bar (meaning no more overdrive skils for the rest of the battle).

EXL (EXecution Level) Overskills are overskills that you use with the Diviners equipped by their respective Grim Angel. The only ones YOU can use are Disaresta (Ein with Einher Jar) and Lost Seraph (Ledah with Lorelei). Normal overskills can only be used once the meter exceeds a certain level and it will only deplete the meter by that amount. EXL overskills can be used anytime (it gets more hits, depending on how much the meter is filled) but after activation, it always breaks the Overdrive meter and you won't be able to use another overskill for the rest of the battle.

All right. Got it. Just making sure I know the difference.

I'm pretty sure Richter likes Charlotte. Just look at his past names.

He was just giving an excuse for ignoring gIO, I believe.