• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi America. Fia returned today morning.

I'm putting a sensor booby trap in that door for when Fia returns.

Um, teach Tentacruel Ice beam or Blizzard?

Though personally, I'd rather teach Ice Beam over Blizzard due to Blizzard's not-perfect accuracy.

Um, teach Tentacruel Ice beam or Blizzard?

Depends on your moveset.Although you might spam healing stuff

Sceptile:

Leaf Blade

Screech

Absorb

Quick Attack

Crobat:

Wing Attack

Confuse Ray

Fly

Bite

Hariyama:

Tackle

Fake Out

Vital Throw

Arm Thrust

Tentacruel:

Surf

Supersonic

Cut

Acid

Exploud:

Strength

Hyper Beam

Astonish

Stomp

Groudon:

Slash

Bulk Up

Earthquake

Fire Blast

I have yet to use a TM.

In any case, Hariyama and Groudon should be able to take care of both Glacia and the Champion (I'm assuming you're not playing Emerald since the Groudon is Lv 45). Dunno about Drake since I don't know if you have any Ice/Dragon moves in there. Sidney is easy, and the only problems you'll face with Phoebe is the rapid PP loss when you face her two Dusclops.

My main problem with Phoebe is that her Pokemon are 2-3HKOing everything but Groudon, and Hariyama and Exploud are nearly useless against her team, AND Crobat/Tentacruel are weak to Psychic, which most of her Pokemon have.

Hariyama is not nearly useless, it's completely useless. Unless you think wasting her PPs is a good strategy. Don't you have other pokemans to train?

Blizzard isn't necessary. All of Drake's Pokemons except Shellgon have 4x weakness to Ice so the higher BP isn't needed. The Accuracy is more important.

Hariyama is not nearly useless, it's completely useless. Unless you think wasting her PPs is a good strategy. Don't you have other pokemans to train?

I have a level 40 Lairon that I caught in Victory Road. I've been using those 5 for the entire game, and those 5 only.

I have a level 40 Lairon that I caught in Victory Road. I've been using those 5 for the entire game, and those 5 only.

I hope you have shitloads of items.

Oh, really? Then why are they so underlevelled?

Your Groudon is still Lv 45. Which strongly suggests that you never actually used it.

I hope you have shitloads of items.

My strongest pokemon was level 53 at the end of the whole thing. The highest level in the elite four I fought was 66. I had four pokemon. I won by lots of items, and in the end, pure dumb luck.

His strongest pokemon is level 45 at Phoebe. The highest level in his elite four is 58. He has six pokemon. He may win by items alone.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Oh, really? Then why are they so underlevelled?

Don't ask me. I have fought every trainer available, and I still needed to grind them to level 20 to beat May before Wattson. ~_~

Your Groudon is still Lv 45. Which strongly suggests that you never actually used it.

Sceptile soloed Wallace. There wasn't much of a point to using Groudon. He is easily the most able-bodied of my team.

*SR-8's*

Not anymore.

*laughs as Red Comet misses*

Your aim is every bit as bad as your taste in FE girls! Hyahahahaha!!!