• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

14 pages and I'm not reading any of it.

You know, I actually kind of liked the dip in activity. That made it much easier to keep up.

...you said you'd play to shoot me if I end up playing though...were you lying?

(thanks for shooting Joey again)

He's just trying to create the illusion that he isn't whipped.

lol...but but...I haven't whipped anyone...or even attacked Ninji yet...and I don't plan on it.

Roxas, Lux and TE however, are all free game.

I didn't mean whipped in the literal sense.

For her, I would. I'd do _anything_ for her.

Marthur sat, bored, in front of his computer. He didn't feel like doing what he was supposed to do, didn't have anything at hand to watch or read, and the Thread was going slowly, without any topic of interest being discussed. He had once again tried to persuade that young poster from Belgium, Enjolras, into continuing to watch a particular japanese cartoon, but he knew the results would be far from satisfying. However, as he followed Enjolras's subsequent comments on the matter, he had an idea.

Opening a new tab on his browser, he reached a famous social network and started to put his plan into motion. Checking the young poster's friend list, he easily found the target he sought - a Japanese name that stood out among the others. The French trap proceeded to friend that female, who eventually added him back.

The year is 20XX. As Marthur managed to draw the Japanese maiden into the Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel fandom, an insidious trap was about to be sprung upon the unsuspecting Enjolras.

Marthur sat, bored, in front of his computer. He didn't feel like doing what he was supposed to do, didn't have anything at hand to watch or read, and the Thread was going slowly, without any topic of interest being discussed. He had once again tried to persuade that young poster from Belgium, Enjolras, into continuing to watch a particular japanese cartoon, but he knew the results would be far from satisfying. However, as he followed Enjolras's subsequent comments on the matter, he had an idea.

Opening a new tab on his browser, he reached a famous social network and started to put his plan into motion. Checking the young poster's friend list, he easily found the target he sought - a Japanese name that stood out among the others. The French trap proceeded to friend that female, who eventually added him back.

The year is 20XX. As Marthur managed to draw the Japanese maiden into the Heldensagen vom Kosmosinsel fandom, an insidious trap was about to be sprung upon the unsuspecting Enjolras.

Hmmm...