• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...//shrug...sending him after Dio or Zetta would have been cruel and unusual punishment, as the saying goes, and I'm not into torturing someone like that.

If Zak was around, during that, he would have been the target.

Joey is more cruel than Srs.

You wouldn't know who you're shooting until they're already dead or if it's a teammate.

Sometimes it's possible to tell who it is if you've sufficiently learned one's movement pattern (I can tell Joey, Dio, Dagron and TE apart from most players).

I'd be glad to be grouped with Dio and Dagron there if I didn't know better.

Funny story, Joey is about twice as good as I am so you're more cruel than you thought.

Joey is more cruel than Srs.

Ehhh?!?! Hmm, well in that case...maybe I should have sent him after Zetta instead...opps sorry ninji.

(I also asked him to nade Jan, but apparently, Jan wasn't there, thus ruining the fun)

Ehhh?!?! Hmm, well in that case...maybe I should have sent him after Zetta instead...opps sorry ninji.

(I also asked him to nade Jan, but apparently, Jan wasn't there, thus ruining the fun)

Actually it's surprising that you didn't send him after TE since he's one of the weaker players.

I lol'd.

LK did this for his marriage.

The moment he managed to tap one of his fans was when his episode producing speed started achieving Miura-like levels.

Edited by TheEnd

You wouldn't know who you're shooting until they're already dead or if it's a teammate.

Sometimes it's possible to tell who it is if you've sufficiently learned one's movement pattern (I can tell Joey, Dio, Dagron and TE apart from most players).

Me?

You totally are

am not

Actually it's surprising that you didn't send him after TE since he's one of the weaker players.

...I didn't know TE was playing...I heard of this via blast, by a random guess...

Once zetta confirmed it, I assumed that Joey would be tagging along as well...so I guessed for sure, You, Dio and Joey, at least would be there...and I was under the impression that you were Dio-Awesome...thus Joey was recommended to be shot.

Me?

You have no pattern that I know of.

...I didn't know TE was playing...I heard of this via blast, by a random guess...

Once zetta confirmed it, I assumed that Joey would be tagging along as well...so I guessed for sure, You, Dio and Joey, at least would be there...and I was under the impression that you were Dio-Awesome...thus Joey was recommended to be shot.

Never happening. Ever.

Edited by Speedwagon

You don't play all the time...

More than gIO as far I know.

Although I've only been bothering to play when somebody else around my level is around. It's boring to be the only one dying.