FE4 THREAD

Fia

Electric Fighting keeps reminding me of Electabuzz, since he was the original Thunderpuncher (Magmar should have been Fighting as well). Ghost/Psychic, Fighting/Flying, and Bug/Electric sound good though. Not sure about Steel/Dark.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Rock weakness, and considering Stealth Rock exists...

Salamence and Dragonite have the same problem and they both have a 4x weakness to Ice to make matters worse.

Electric Fighting keeps reminding me of Electabuzz, since he was the original Thunderpuncher (Magmar should have been Fighting as well). Ghost/Psychic, Fighting/Flying, and Bug/Electric sound good though. Not sure about Steel/Dark.

Exactly. And really? Steel/Dark seems most likely to me. As the Semi-Uber/Dragonite of the game.

Salamence and Dragonite have the same problem and they both have a 4x weakness to Ice to make matters worse.

Of course. Not saying that it wouldn't be good, just pointing out a weakness.

Hey, Swableye is ghost. Same kinda thing.

Hmm... I'd lean more towards the first.

Evolutions of both? Not like they're worth any note currently anyways.

That Ghost/Dark thing? Yeah, though I still don't see how a ghost, who doesn't have a physical shape, should use fighting techniques.

Yeah, but maybe a bit less animal are more robotic.

Actually that reminded me quite a few bugs in fiction used electricity, like those damned Diablo 2 Scarabs, but even in Japanese fiction there's been a few cases, like Digimon.

Edited by Dio

That Ghost/Dark thing? Yeah, though I still don't see how a ghost, who doesn't have a physical shape, should use fighting techniques.

Yeah, but maybe a bit less animal are more robotic.

Actually that reminded me quite a few bugs in fiction used electricity, like those damned Diablo 2 Scarabs, but even in Japanese animations there's been a few cases, like Digimon.

The fact that the majority of them can learn fighting techniques is the strange thing.

Metagross-like in that way, then.

Sure. But considering how Pokemon seems to be leaning with their new ones, it's likely going to be that.

The fact that the majority of them can learn fighting techniques is the strange thing.

Metagross-like in that way, then.

Sure. But considering how Pokemon seems to be leaning with their new ones, it's likely going to be that.

At least Gengar looks vaguely humanoid and has somewhat more of a physical shape, but something like Misdreavus who doesn't even have limbs is just silly.

I'd make a rough sketch, but I draw worse than a 4 year old.

Goddamn them and their evolutions that make cool retro monsters look like utter shit, ruining the childhood of many.

Edited by Dio

At least Gengar looks vaguely humanoid and has somewhat more of a physical shape, but things like Misdreavus who doesn't even have limbs is just silly.

I'd make a rough sketch, but I draw worse than a 4 year old.

Goddamn them and their evolutions that make cool retro monsters look like utter shit, ruining the childhood of many.

Well, of course.

Understood completely. Same here.

And it'll only go downhill from here... -_-

Misdreavus doesn't have fighterish moves, does she? She can't learn Shadow Punch, I'm sure about that.

None, but one of the few ghosts that can't.

Psychic type needs some improvements, seriously. Defensively, it's one of the two types weak to Pursuit. Offensively, it's voided by Dark types.

They should probably introduce more types to balance it better.

My Pokewalker went from 174 to 874 just by shaking it in my hand for about 2 minutes. :D

Am I the only one who wants to punch somebody next time they say 'WE NEED A LIGHT TYPE LOL'

Nice.

I would want to pretty much anytime someone would suggest a new type.

They should probably introduce more types to balance it better.

I would want to pretty much anytime someone would suggest a new type.

... :awesome:

I don't think you'll be able to fix it by making it more complicated.

My Pokewalker went from 174 to 874 just by shaking it in my hand for about 2 minutes. :D

Am I the only one who wants to punch somebody next time they say 'WE NEED A LIGHT TYPE LOL'

It's too late to add in a Light type. Pokemons that would fit being Light type already have their types assigned to them. They can't change it now.

Actually, that applies to any new type that might be suggested.

Edited by Proto

I will... once I'm done with this popcorn of course! :newyears:

Popcorn... Who eats popcorn at this hour? Oh wait, I do. Never mind.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight/morning/whatever.

Popcorn... Who eats popcorn at this hour? Oh wait, I do. Never mind.

Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight/morning/whatever.

At least I don't feel so strange anymore. I never eat popcorn in the afternoon.

I guess I'm going to also. ' Night/Morning. :>