• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

一哦锕 可年哦我, 他和啊三 啊三 没锕才和, 没锕才和 俄阿三啊俄日 他和阿年 我和阿他 啊 我阿三 的哦啊年个 不俄发哦日俄. 他和阿他 啊三, 才哦批一啊年个 阿年的 批阿三他啊年个 阿 三一没不哦了 哦年俄 不一 哦年俄. 他和啊三 就阿批阿年俄三俄 可俄一不哦阿日的 啊三 阿我俄三哦没俄!

Translate please.

...Ohlol.

I'm no celebrity at all =p

At least you're a FE4 Thread celeb.

一哦锕 可年哦我, 他和啊三 啊三 没锕才和, 没锕才和 俄阿三啊俄日 他和阿年 我和阿他 啊 我阿三 的哦啊年个 不俄发哦日俄. 他和阿他 啊三, 才哦批一啊年个 阿年的 批阿三他啊年个 阿 三一没不哦了 哦年俄 不一 哦年俄. 他和啊三 就阿批阿年俄三俄 可俄一不哦阿日的 啊三 阿我俄三哦没俄!

Don't feel like putting that through a translator.

Don't. It would come out horribly marred.

lol.

Actinides can be in a oh Oh my, he and ah 3 ah 3 only and not actinium, actinium not only Russia and Japan and Russia Asan ah Ah I was and he and his ah Ah ah I Ah Sam Oh Oh issued on a non-Russian Japan and Russia. He and Ah ah c he only approved an ah oh Ah-year lease on a ah in a Asan Asan one he did not oh oh oh, Russia, the Russian mixed. He and three on the A batch ah A third Russian in Russia can not Russia a three-oh Ah ah Ah-day Oh, I did not Russia 3 Russia!

lol.

Actinides can be in a oh Oh my, he and ah 3 ah 3 only and not actinium, actinium not only Russia and Japan and Russia Asan ah Ah I was and he and his ah Ah ah I Ah Sam Oh Oh issued on a non-Russian Japan and Russia. He and Ah ah c he only approved an ah oh Ah-year lease on a ah in a Asan Asan one he did not oh oh oh, Russia, the Russian mixed. He and three on the A batch ah A third Russian in Russia can not Russia a three-oh Ah ah Ah-day Oh, I did not Russia 3 Russia!

I didn't seriously say that, did I? O_o;

lol.

LOOOOOOOOOL

lol.

.................WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

LUX ORGASMED IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE?And watching Axis Powers Hetalia