Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SHIT, NERGAL WAS ON JUDGRAL!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o

Stop doing that, please.

High ranked Dark Bishops in Jugdral probably could collect souls/spiritual essences/whatever and remodel them into a vessel. Berdo made one ( Eins ) and Manfloy seemed to have made at least five others ( Zwei, Drei, Funf, Elf and Zwolf ). I don't know it he created the others or if Julius did.

Stop doing that, please.

High ranked Dark Bishops in Jugdral probably could collect souls/spiritual essences/whatever and remodel them into a vessel. Berdo made one ( Eins ) and Manfloy seemed to have made at least five others ( Zwei, Drei, Funf, Elf and Zwolf ). I don't know it he created the others or if Julius did.

What? I was just making a point.

And Nergal probably taught them how to do it well...

It went a few years before I tried other FE games than 4 and 5 so I was really disappointed to see mamkutes and eventually laguz. Dark lords could be anything : /

The thought never struck me to be inside a buried building.. : /

Yes he is human/possessed human (a bit like Yurius), but Laguz were also present in PoR. Feral ones can't even revert. I wouldn't call those human.

Ah thought you were talking about the last boss only. Anyway, I think that's kinda void since there's still Dragon Knights and Peg Knights. I know it's humans riding them and doing the fighting but their flying is through those creatures >_>

Edited by Levin

Ah thought you were talking about the last boss only. Anyway, I that's kinda void since there's still Dragon Knights and Peg Knights. I know it's humans riding them and doing the fighting but their flying is through those creatures >_>

I suppose.

You could also assume that you kill the mount instead and if they're flying, the rider is sent to his/her doom. I suppose it's plausible with anything besides melee weapons, unless they're used by fliers.

The thought never struck me to be inside a buried building.. : /

I wasn't born when that happened, but I'm thinking it was one hell of a snowstorm with possibly lots of wind. It was probably in the middle of winter and the snow already there probably helped.

Edited by Emperor Alvis

What does that have to do with the fact there's snow or not in Velthomer?

Just to show I'm better than you, old man.

Also please, competance comes with age. You couldn't even lift a Slim Sword before.

What the fuck did you say to me?

I am an Emperor, I am protected against your time paradox shenanigans.

That doesn't make any sense, old man. You may have become stronger in your old age, but clearly you have become much more unintelligent.

So suck Brian's dick right now.