FE4 THREAD

Fia

Both then?

And then, I'll have completely converted this thread to the awesomeness taht is LoGH. lolLux and Roxas don't count obviously.

TheEnd is more lazy than you and marathoned it.

alright.

meh, only animes I've marathoned: Claymore, Fate/Stay Night a day and a half, each.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What did I say 'bout your tastes?

Hey now. Claymore was actually really good.

Except the end, which was only bad on virtue of not following the manga (from what I hear). Even that was acceptable, though.

*patpat*

Though actually I've been playing more as Hugo and Alex rather than Akuma lately.

Andre, and Hulk Hogan!

We should play SF/Marvel again. (maybe even brawl)

Hey now. Claymore was actually really good.

Except the end, which was only bad on virtue of not following the manga (from what I hear). Even that was acceptable, though.

The anime? No. Badly animated fight scenes (which is already quite a big flaw when it's the main point of the anime). Boring chara-design. lolPriscilla lolRaki. And yeah, the ending was pretty bad.

The anime? No. Badly animated fight scenes (which is already quite a big flaw when it's the main point of the anime). Boring chara-design. lolPriscilla lolRaki. And yeah, the ending was pretty bad.

I heard Claymore was something of a Berserk ripoff. Discuss.

If it helps to know, I thought the Violinist of Hameln was an excellent anime as well. I'm very forgiving when it comes to QUALITY, as long as the story is good, the plot is engaging, or I enjoy the characters.

Hi.

Hi.

If it helps to know, I thought the Violinist of Hameln was an excellent anime as well. I'm very forgiving when it comes to QUALITY, as long as the story is good, the plot is engaging, or I enjoy the characters.

I once considered watching MA-MA-MAGICAL LA-LA-LA-LABYRINTH Violinist of Hamelin, but then I heard it was horribly unfinished and gave up.

Looked interesting though. Epic-level Bard