FE4 THREAD

Fia

Boss abuse works on more chapters than that. Ena, Petrine and even Ashanrd are good.

yeah, and I used them too.

but it was in that particular chapter that i said, "hey i should abuse all of my team" instead of "hey i should abuse x"

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Your transfers will never beat this:

*Sothe*

That was on an HM transfer as well, no abuse at all. Just one Angelic Robe and a draco-shield

...the RNG generally hates me...so I have to abuse.

In SD, most of my level ups, were only 1-2 stats. A lot of them were 0 stats. and I wasn't restarting the arena abuse.

yeah, and I used them too.

but it was in that particular chapter that i said, "hey i should abuse all of my team" instead of "hey i should abuse x"

...I say that from the start...so I just abuse the entire team..

Your transfers will never beat this:

RFEE01-1.png

That was on an HM transfer as well, no abuse at all. Just one Angelic Robe and a draco-shield

i personally think it's dumb to raise Sothe, for various reason i really don't want to write right now.

but you actually gave a really clever idea, so for that i thank you! 8D

In SD, most of my level ups, were only 1-2 stats. A lot of them were 0 stats. and I wasn't restarting the arena abuse.

i usually avoid abusing like the plague, because it's so tedious, so i only use it for the characters i know need it the most.

but this case was the exception

Can't remember. This was a while ago

Few people really benefit from them since no one caps it except maybe a really, really lucky Mist.

Aside of Sothe, there's maybe Ike to give him a few % of avoid against guys like the Black Knight, but otherwise that's it.

i personally think it's dumb to raise Sothe, for various reason i really don't want to write right now.

While I didn't train Sothe at all, it's definitely not a bad idea to give him a boost of HP/Defense/Luck so that he can be a fair bit more durable for the DB. It's a shame his averages usually tend to be lower than his base stats in that game.

Edited by Dio

Oh please, FE 5 has been so much worse to you. Just use a Horseslayer/some magic.

I know it's easy. I just felt like posting another screenshot of ridiculous amounts of units.

Speaking of which...

colinninji.png?t=1271437679

I don't see my pic there.

You win this round...

If I get crappy level ups I deal with it and move on. There's other tactics to use

Yeah I know, I was bored and just felt like trying my luck with Sothe.

What idea is that?

To be fair, growths are lower in that game.

Unless your name is Zagaro or Wolf.

No1 has to abuse ever. Unless we're talking about the extremely luck based hacks of FE4.

...i abuse for the fun of it and to extend the game play.

Otherwise I'd be flying through FE games, since I'd just have one team of unit killers...

...I kinda figured...since my four best units were the sisters + shiida.

(But this is also a run I did without reclassing)

Use your starting cavaliers. Merric and the horsemen with Hardin too.

No1 has to abuse ever. Unless we're talking about the extremely luck based hacks of FE4.

There's something satisfying in overkilling the enemy.

but it's funner when you have hax units in fe10.

like Mia who all of the sudden has +2 str, def, spd, skl, and res.

and Jill who capped everything except HP

Few people really benefit from them since no one caps it except maybe a really, really lucky Mist.

Aside of Sothe, there's maybe Ike to give him a few % of avoid against guys like the Black Knight, but otherwise that's it.

While I didn't train Sothe at all, it's definitely not a bad idea to give him a boost of HP/Defense/Luck so that he can be a fair bit more durable for the DB. It's a shame his averages usually tend to be lower than his base stats in that game.

meh, i'd rather use them on someone else

Use your starting cavaliers. Merric and the horsemen with Hardin too.

There's something satisfying in overkilling the enemy.

I do...Abel and Cain, not a real fan of Frey (?). Merric is awesome...I like Excalibur. Not a fan of Hardin generally...

But even with the abuse, the sisters + Shiida turned out better than them.

I agree...overkill is fun.

...i abuse for the fun of it and to extend the game play.

Otherwise I'd be flying through FE games, since I'd just have one team of unit killers...

You should try playing the hard modes sometime. Normal is easy on any game unless it's FE5

You should try playing the hard modes sometime. Normal is easy on any game unless it's FE5

I've done PoR Hard Mode...I took Ike, Mist, Lethe, Reyson and Soren to the final battle...I think I called Tibarn or the lion.

I might have thrown a paladin or two in there, but Lethe was a unit destroyer and held her own.

The only downside to hard mode: Less B.Exp...which means even more boss abuse or whatever needed...I've unit abused too. Remove the weapon on my unit, let the enemy attack, gain lots of exp for the healer. Once the enemy uses all their weapon, kill it.

Edited by Hatari