• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite satisfying to shout a taunting war cry to your opponents, especially since it gives you a good amount of sustenance.

Perhaps you're not yet used to play against a more defesive opponent. The warrior inhabited by the raging demon is played in a much more offensive way, while the high health, long limbs of the wrestler and his superior grab range, counterbalanced by his abysmal speed, makes him more suited for defense.

At the end of the day, the wrestling champion remains the king of the arena, for he calls himself by the smallest positive odd number.

Better than your Akuma I'd say. Still managed to score a few win ratio against you. Though ti's freaking weird that most of them were with KEN after doing so poorly in the first matches. Ibuki sucked once you memorized her attacks and Makoto is still annoying :P

Well...now that everything is boring again....i'm going back to sleep...nite nite again >_>

One last reminder: Jan Behave!

I say, the art of urban fisticuffs number three is far from boring. It is in fact quite satisfying, especially when you are delcared the victor as a Japano-Brazilian karate fighter against a modern age Greek Olympian athlete with bronze skin who fires electric balls at his opponents. Especially when said victory is confirmed by the use of spheres launched at elevated baskets.

Better than your Akuma I'd say. Still managed to score a few win ratio against you. Though ti's freaking weird that most of them were with KEN after doing so poorly in the first matches. Ibuki sucked once you memorized her attacks and Makoto is still annoying :P

Ken is only slightly less good offensively than Akuma, but in turn he gets way more life than Akuma can handle. I'd retry against Dudley tomorrow, but I might have to adapt a bit more between Hugo and Akuma playstyles, since they're drastically different.

I don't play as Ibuki often enough, but she's indeed not terribly good in this game. Makoto is pretty 50/50. That power up super makes you unable to block or something?

Ken is only slightly less good offensively than Akuma, but in turn he gets way more life than Akuma can handle. I'd retry against Dudley tomorrow, but I might have to adapt a bit more between Hugo and Akuma playstyles, since they're drastically different.

I don't play as Ibuki often enough, but she's indeed not terribly good in this game. Makoto is pretty 50/50. That power up super makes you unable to block or something?

I can block with it but having a serious boost to your attack power just drives you into being more on the offense.

She's not that bad actually.

I hate her. There is no reason why a lousy karate girl should have such a huge advantage over a seven foot tall cyborg. NONE AT ALL

I hate her. There is no reason why a lousy karate girl should have such a huge advantage over a seven foot tall cyborg. NONE AT ALL

Granted, said seven foot tall cyborg is as slow as molasses.

Q has an advantage against only Sean and Twelve :mellow: