FE4 THREAD

Fia

LOL, Yep...I generally had lloyd, kratos, raine, genis as my team. Or the ninja instead of genis.

//shrug...i was more of an, brawler than a caster...hell, twin swords...go them.

I typically used Lloyd, Kratos/Zelos, Regal, and Sheena. Sheena for non-combat reasons, but...

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, Yep...I generally had lloyd, kratos, raine, genis as my team. Or the ninja instead of genis.

Yeah, that was my usual team too. Genis would get switched for Presea sometimes and Sheena when she was forced. Zelos replaced Kratos during the second half of the game. I'd like to play it through again to use Regal but maaan I'm lazy and it's longgg.

Yeah, that was my usual team too. Genis would get switched for Presea sometimes and Sheena when she was forced. Zelos replaced Kratos during the second half of the game. I'd like to play it through again to use Regal but maaan I'm lazy and it's longgg.

Yeah...once was enough for me...the game has to be VERY good in order for me to try a replay, and I'd give ToS maybe a 6-7 compared to some of the other games I've played.

Edit: Good by my standards...the standards of the thread still doesn't apply to me.

Edited by Hatari

I rarely actually used Presea, due to the whole lookin'-like-a-loli factor, but...

I'm pretty sure I just benched Presea and Regal...for most of the game.

Except while I was training them...I did at least train them...but battle wise, generally...not.

Yeah...once was enough for me...the game has to be VERY good in order for me to try a replay, and I'd give ToS maybe a 6-7 compared to some of the other games I've played.

Edit: Good by my standards...the standards of the thread still doesn't apply to me.

It was a good game overall but, the story dragged on like a motherfucker.

I rarely actually used Presea, due to the whole lookin'-like-a-loli factor, but...

Don't worry, she's legal.

I ended up preferring Melee units the most so usually I had either one of Raine or Genis and the rest were any of the physical units including Regal. Sheena was the one I use the least.

I should've known that this would happen >_>

Anyway, I'm not. You know me, Seph

I'm afraid I didn't. Just because you failed with Momiji doesn't mean you can go after her. I'm not going to go easy on you.

Ban34nas is your property now? What is she, your slave?

You wish you could have BL as a sex slave.

I'm afraid I didn't. Just because you failed with Momiji doesn't mean you can go after her. I'm not going to go easy on you.

Oh my...Seph, I'm not in the mood for this, so just cut it out >_>

It would be hard to bust someone for something they have nothing of, genius.

Well, you do have a history of obsessively stalking underage girls on SF, so I wouldn't be surprised if you had some CP lying around somewhere.