• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...still a bit mehish but overall, feeling better.

...She's crazy! I can't be married to you...what about Zak?

Of course she's crazy. Why else would I call her "Loony"?

Wait.

Did Hatari just one-up Marthur?

Hmmm...???

I think I just actually made sense for once. Surprise Surprise.

Besides...Luna calls you her Uncle...Not ALS, so that context wouldn't even make sense.

Edited by Hatari

That's the thing that killed me, yeah. :/

I know it's not a boss. But you have to kill it in order to progress, so...

Ah I see. It's more of an "unexpected twist" the first time around than an unpredictable enemy since it does have a movement pattern (move around in a circle and then go towards you near the ground). Just take a couple steps back every time you hit it or else it's bound to get closer to you with each hit and you'll end up dead.

Silly Marthur, by that logic you'd have to call the room with 4 Skull Archers a boss too :P

Edited by Speedwagon

Wait.

Did Hatari just one-up Marthur?

She didn't. I just mistook ALS for Soluna.

Hmmm...???

I think I just actually made sense for once. Surprise Surprise.

You didn't. And you don't either right now.

Ah I see. It's more of an "unexpected twist" the first time around than an unpredictable enemy since it does have a movement pattern (move around in a circle and then go towards you near the ground). Just take a couple steps back every time you hit it or else it's bound to get closer to you with each hit and you'll end up dead.

Silly Marthur, by that logic you'd have to call the room with 4 Skull Archers a boss too :P

The unpredictable part came the second time around though. The first time I fought him. He just bounced back with each hit. He eventually killed me after I missed a hit.

The second time, he didn't bounce back, and left me no time to react. And I had 100% of my health. D:>

No, I wouldn't call them that in this case. The portrait is a mid-boss okay? :<

Edited by Marthur

The unpredictable part came the second time around though. The first time I fought him. He just bounced back with each hit. He eventually killed after I missed a hit.

The second time, he didn't bounce back, and left me no time to react.

No, I wouldn't call them that in this case. The portrait is a mid-boss okay? :<

Ah, that's because the second time around, you didn't hit it, huge invincibility time after hit it seems. That's why I suggested that you take some steps back after you hit it.

Hah hah

I feel so- ....shit. >A> /looks at yours

Too easy.

Be the best engineer that you can.

*builds a sentry*

*targets Roxas all day long*

That's the best I can do.

This puts any other fakes to shame.

At least we know they're trying...

That reminds me of something that happened on a CTF map.

The map itself is two ships, where you must get the intel on top of the mast of the enemy ship while the deposit point is inside the boat of your own ship, with a small maze inside. However, it is possible to access this part by going underwater, therefore bypassing the defenses of the ship.

As an Engineer, I build a teleporter entrance inside my own spawn. I quickly go on the enemy ship and build a Dispenser for some metal, then a Sentry for protection and finally an Exit to make my team's offense better. Soon, I have a level 3 Sentry pushing enemies away as they can't retaliate to it, a level 3 Dispenser providing me enough metal for the repairs, and a level 2 Teleporter. I also have a Sniper, a Scout and a Pyro nearby. The team tried an Uber Heavy and it didn't even work since it's a dead end. A Spy wouldn't have worked either considering how many people were around me.

The admin learns about it and kicks me out of the game, as I pretty much destroyed their ability to score points.

I played that exact same map with a friend of mine.

Equalizer Soldier before the nerf with 1 Health camping their spawn was priceless.

One of the games on the site, Robot Unicorn Attack, is a simple side-scrolling game where the user navigates a robot unicorn around a series of cliffs and ledges, 'dashing' through magical stars which provide the user with a high number of points. It has been criticised for being very addictive, and may cause some people to fail their university courses. There has been some controversy over this legality within educational institutions after reports of unsupervised computer labs being turned into 'Erasure Robot Unicorn Attack' dance parties.

O_o

Edited by Speedwagon