FE4 THREAD

Fia

He appears to be your attempt at countering my Pet shop, wonder if Dagron will surpass you on this.

To be honest I'm not quite sure who to use against him since he has an advantage on about everyone. Maybe next time I'll try Polnareff or something.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I'm not quite sure who to use against him since he has an advantage on about everyone. Maybe next time I'll try Polnareff or something.

I'm actually curious to see what character you'll manage to score a full win on my petshop with. I doubt it's happening any time soon since you almost always want it banned.

Edited by Speedwagon

I'm actually curious to see what character you'll manage to score a full win on my petshop with.

I know when you first started I managed to beat you with Hol Horse.

The thing is, the fact he doesn't have an Active Stand option means he takes a good amount of chip damage. Guess I could try spamming projectiles or fight more often in the air.

I was wondering you guys remember that Vanilla Ice avatar from a while back...It was a GIF and his face was all twitching I can't seem to find it in the search engine.

Edited by DAGRON

Relatively soon. I really don't have any reason not to...

Try tomorrow if you've got nothing better to do dood.

I know when you first started I managed to beat you with Hol Horse.

The thing is, the fact he doesn't have an Active Stand option means he takes a good amount of chip damage. Guess I could try spamming projectiles or fight more often in the air.

Well yeah I was a complete Jojo newb at the time.

Chip damage huh? That'd be Kak and lolRobber soul then.

Edited by Speedwagon

No

You loved it.

I was wondering you guys remember that Vanilla Ice avatar from a while back...It was a GIF and his face was all twitching I can't seem to find it in the search engine.

I think I know what you're talking about, though I don't think I have it.

Well yeah I was a complete Jojo newb at the time.

Chip damage huh? That'd be Kak and lolRobber soul then.

Pretty much.

You take chip from everything in this game, may it be a normal, a special or a super. Pet Shop does have projectiles and you know how to use them.

Pretty much.

You take chip from everything in this game, may it be a normal, a special or a super. Pet Shop does have projectiles and you know how to use them.

Yes but some attacks deal more chip damage than others. I swear I get more damage done with Kakyoin's Emerald Spam when my opponent is blocking since a direct hit sometimes induces some knockback and invincibility frames. Robber soul's chip damage with his ES is pretty good too.

Yes but some attacks deal more chip damage than others. I swear I get more damage done with Kakyoin's Emerald Spam when my opponent is blocking since a direct hit sometimes induces some knockback and invincibility frames. Robber soul's chip damage with his ES is pretty good too.

Keep in mind that those are indeed multiple hit projectile attacks, so that's pretty normal.