• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Give Machamp some type variety. Same for Pidgeotto.

Moves in particular, that you have in mind?

Also, I'm specifically wondering about the levels.

Silver unmasks your disguise? The jerk.

Although I think that's the only time I've ever seen Silver say the protaganist's name.

Moves in particular, that you have in mind?

No, too lazy.

Just teach them moves of the category of the higher ATK stat they have (Physical for Machamp, likely) of different types in order to make them capable of dealing 2x or more damage on multiple pokemon types.

U-Turn on Pidgeotto for example (assuming ATK > SP ATK or if they're pretty damn close).

Samus with short hair from Other M >>>>>> Zero Suit Samus.

Edited by Speedwagon

Yu-Gi-Oh! regional and sneak peek tomorrow. If I don't have a deck built by tomorrow, I'm just going to the sneak peek.

And YouTube had sent me an email stating that I can apply for revenue sharing with one of my videos. Like I'm going to apply >_>

Edited by Black Soldier

How can you say such things?

Same

At some point I thought I'd always prefer a girl with long hair but I was interested in one with short hair the most.

Seems like we now know who Srs was talking about

Seems like we now know who Srs was talking about

I wasn't referring to Samus when I said that. Had completely forgotten what Other M Samus looked at that time.

How can you say such things?

Elaborate your disagreement.

Edited by Speedwagon

I wasn't referring to Samus when I said that. Had completely forgotten what Other M Samus looked at that time.

Elaborate your disagreement.

Zero suit Samus is just a minor modification on the long tradition is suitless Samus, swapping free-flowing long hair for long ponytail, which is OK, and maybe even an improvement. Chopping off those locks is almost a crime. That said, my exposure to the new Other M look is minimal, and while my memory is shaky, wasn't there another girl in the trailer that resembled Samus, but wasn't? I might even be getting them confused.

Zero suit Samus is just a minor modification on the long tradition is suitless Samus, swapping free-flowing long hair for long ponytail, which is OK, and maybe even an improvement. Chopping off those locks is almost a crime. That said, my exposure to the new Other M look is minimal, and while my memory is shaky, wasn't there another girl in the trailer that resembled Samus, but wasn't? I might even be getting them confused.

In the trailer you see a Samus with short hair and a slightly changed look to the Zero Suit Samus.

[image]

Y/Athiest? What? Is that some Yahoo slang or something?

Also, we put our pants on one leg at a time, just like theists do. Really, obvious troll is obvious though.

Edited by Balcerzak

Your timing on the pants image and my previous comment are scarily coincidental. Did you somehow predict my response?

I found it shortly before putting that on Tinypic and didn't feel like uploading that second one until I got a response from the first.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100429/lf_nm_life/us_loyalty_poll

The Cola Wars are inevitable.

Edited by Speedwagon