FE4 THREAD

Fia

His problem.

In more important matters like this, you can't just let people ruin themselves.

But from what he's saying ("Megan and me are laughing at this"), everything is okay.

If she didn't ask for a pic, he isn't obliged to provide one. It could even be difficult for him to send one out of the blue.

Megan hasn't seen any of this because the last time she was on SF was a few hours ago, according to Bananas.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Do we really need this.

Of course not.

Megan hasn't seen any of this because the last time she was on SF was a few hours ago, according to Bananas.

If you're so concerned, send a link her way and get things clear.

Wait, what.

I can, it's pretty easy but I certainly wouldn't like to do it and thus won't unless I really dislike the person in question. In this case though, this persistence isn't necessary. At least not yet anyway.

TE already answered it but to add on to what he said, the fact that Megan hasn't even asked suggests that this hasn't been a concern yet and thus, there's absolutely no need to insist on this for the time being.

Basically, this concern of yours is happening too early.

Edited by Speedwagon

I can, it's pretty easy but I certainly wouldn't like to do it and thus won't unless I really dislike the person in question. In this case though, this persistence isn't necessary. At least not yet anyway.

I've been trying to convince him for 1 and a half month and it's not necessary?

TE already answered it but to add on to what he said, the fact that Megan hasn't even asked suggests that this hasn't been a concern yet and thus, there's absolutely no need to insist on this for the time being.

Megan spams him with pictures, do you really think it's fair that Ninji hasn't even offered a photo? Perhaps she's simply scared to intrude on his privacy, do you really think that she wouldn't want to see how he looks after 2 months? The fact that he hasn't even offered shows how big of a problem it is.

Megan spams him with pictures, do you really think it's fair that Ninji hasn't even offered a photo? Perhaps she's simply scared to intrude on his privacy, do you really think that she wouldn't want to see how he looks after 2 months? The fact that he hasn't even offered shows how big of a problem it is.

Megan posted her pic here. Ninji didn't.

That says a lot to me.

Megan posted her pic here. Ninji didn't.

That says a lot to me.

mittermayer.png

Because Megan matters as much to him as the general public of SF, am I right?

I've been trying to convince him for 1 and a half month and it's not necessary?

Based on what's been said so far... no. It isn't necessary and this little detail doesn't change that.

Megan spams him with pictures, do you really think it's fair that Ninji hasn't even offered a photo?

I don't.

Perhaps she's simply scared to intrude on his privacy,

Perhaps she isn't. Also, this is extremely unlikely.

do you really think that she wouldn't want to see how he looks after 2 months?

Likely, though you don't know for sure and if she did she could just ask. If she's too shy to ask (this I find unlikely), she could have someone else do so.

The fact that he hasn't even offered shows how big of a problem it is.

No, the fact that he hasn't even offered simply shows indifference on the matter.

Edited by Speedwagon

Because Megan matters as much to him as the general public of SF, am I right?

Megan is comfortable with showing pics to anyone, and probably likes taking pics.

Ninji isn't, and doesn't.

???

Edited by TheEnd

So much for not being persistent, you're even worse than I am.

Based on what's been said so far... no. It isn't necessary and this little detail doesn't change that.

How would you feel like if you were together with a girl for 2 months and you didn't know how she looked like?

Perhaps she isn't. Also, this is extremely unlikely.

I'd be scared to intrude on my boyfriend's privacy if I were a girl and my boyfriend didn't want me to know how he looked like.

Likely, though you don't know for sure and if she did she could just ask. If she's too shy to ask (this I find unlikely), she could have someone else do so.

Why wouldn't she want to know how he looks like? It's only natural and obvious to want to see your partner's face.

No, the fact that he hasn't even offered simply shows indifference on the matter.

That's completely naive.

Megan is anyone to Ninji?

Megan is someone with a different personality from Ninji's.

Therefore, her picspamming doesn't force him to do the same. Perhaps she even understands and accepts that, especially if they don't have plans of starting an actual (RL) relationship.

I remember you never being in Ninji's situation either.

You can't remember what I didn't tell you.

Kids don't know discretion nowadays.

Megan is someone with a different personality from Ninji's.

Therefore, her picspamming doesn't force him to do the same. Perhaps she even understands and accepts that, especially if they don't have plans of starting an actual (RL) relationship.

They do.

You can't remember what I didn't tell you.

Kids don't know discretion nowadays.

I don't think anyone is as selfish as Ninji is.

How would you feel like if you were together with a girl for 2 months and you didn't know how she looked like?

Wouldn't know for sure since I'd avoid a situation like this due to G.I.R.L existence. In this case, the girl's shown her picture and a girl pretending to be a guy is so unlikely that she'd have to be quite paranoid to even consider it.

I'd be scared to intrude on my boyfriend's privacy if I were a girl and my boyfriend didn't want me to know how he looked like.

She doesn't know this though, and I don't believe Megan is so shy that she'd have a fear of this out of the blue.

Why wouldn't she want to know how he looks like? It's only natural and obvious to want to see your partner's face.

Supposedly it's natural to buy things you want and there's plenty of games I'd like to get but my recent purchases have only been extreme bargains I didn't even care much for like 2 rolexes supposedly priced at $80 for just $5, one of them given to the first person that asked.

That's completely naive.

I could argue that the thing I responded to with that statement you quoted is completely paranoid.

Edited by Speedwagon

What.

I should have elaborated further. If you were in his position and claimed to be in love like he did, I'm assuming you would have felt bad about her not seeing your face for 2 months. To not feel bad, I think, would just be selfish.

I should have elaborated further. If you were in his position and claimed to be in love like he did, I'm assuming you would have felt bad about her not seeing your face for 2 months. To not feel bad, I think, would just be selfish.

I didn't feel bad, don't feel bad, and you aren't qualified to draw that conclusion.

RELATIONSHIP DRAMA THREAD

ONLY 8D

*shot*

Am I the only one that it seems strange to that this is even being discussed on here? It's a personal matter, really. His choice on what to do, and going on about this is really unnecessary. At least on here.

ONLY 8D

*shot*

Am I the only one that it seems strange to that this is even being discussed on here? It's a personal matter, really. His choice on what to do, and going on about this is really unnecessary. At least on here.

You aren't. That was my point basically.

ONLY 8D

*shot*

This thread is a giant chatblog.