FE4 THREAD

Fia

Ice-types are pretty shitty in OU. You're practically left with Mamoswine and semi-sorta on Weavile. Unless you're running a Hail team of course. Changing the weather is also rather difficult since most of the time it's Sandstorm which does nothing to Magic Guard Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable. Rain Dance teams are a central team (by this I mean that you don't just slap Rain Dance randomly in a team).

Speaking of which, man I miss being behind the reigns of a Rain Dance team. Kingdra is so destructive in Rain it isn't funny.

Pretty much these two I had in mind. Sandstorm indeed doesn't help at all. As for Rain Dance, I do have a rain based team, and my main Rain Dancer is a Bronzong due to its bulk. Naturally, he's in first place so I can avoid that hail shit, then explode.

I use a Seaking for the lulz.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Shut Up, Robert

This is just too fun. I can't believe you are an "mod" because you are so damn stupid.

@Colonel M, I didn't forfeit. He forged the saint kefja wins, Fleming loses bit in. It's called microsoft word.

@Roxas: You have 8000 something posts in FFTF alone. lol.

Oh, and BTW you can tell roxy you beat me in FEDS all you want lol.

And what you incorrectly assume is that I am prepared to fight a team that no one who knows pokemon uses, so I would carry around golduck but you know what you morons don't listen to logic so why bother?

This is just too fun. I can't believe you are an "mod" because you are so damn stupid.

@Colonel M, I didn't forfeit. He forged the saint kefja wins, Fleming loses bit in. It's called microsoft word.

And what you incorrectly assume is that I am prepared to fight a team that no one who knows pokemon uses, so I would carry around golduck but you know what you morons don't listen to logic so why bother?

Did you do the World Civ. homework? Tell me the answer to #2 before you get banned. O:

Srs, Hammertime. BANHammertime.

With all the fun to have, to live the dreams we always had

With all the songs to sing

when we at last return again

So my PS2 memory card gave up the ghost.

I am. Quite. Displeased.

So how goes things, FE4?

Edited by Pride

Yeah, that's the vibe I'm getting.

Ronert...

ronald...

Where do I remember this guy from?

Ronald is your rival in the Pokémon TCG video game for the GBC.

:awesome:

I showed him mah Pokeymanz.

He didn't like it.

If you can speak the English Language: I had rotom last. I was going to say oh! lol ya beat me! Then bring in rotom, set up a sub, and sweep you team like last time. What was it? 4-0. Then you basically typed in the log to make it look like I forfeited when the room is still open.

If you can't speak the English Language: WWW.China-Trans.com.

@Roxy: Answer 2: Ching chong potato.

I showed him mah Pokeymanz.

He didn't like it.

If you can speak the English Language: I had rotom last. I was going to say oh! lol ya beat me! Then bring in rotom, set up a sub, and sweep you team like last time. What was it? 4-0. Then you basically typed in the log to make it look like I forfeited when the room is still open.

If you can't speak the English Language: WWW.China-Trans.com.

"Uhh... I felt targeted in 6th grade when this kid gave me a potato for my birthday."