• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Think 'dreams' and such.

Janice tells me on MSN how badly she wants to ride your e-disco stick. I say go for it.

What? They are?...well I didn't know that. :sweatdrop:

My facepalm counter for you is over 9000 and that's not a good thing for once.

I solve that by not using her.

Jill>Marcia. In both games too.

Jill>Marcia. In both games too.

I don't use much flyers in the first game. Tanith a bit for some maps due to reinforce and Haar because he's Haar, but since the terrain is so flat most of the time I tend to use Paladins instead.

I even managed to not kill any laguz in chapter 15 with base Marcia and Jill. Pretty damn annoying if you ask me.

Clear the chapter faster and you won't ever see him in chapter 11. It's EM, dude.

It's not that I'm not slaughtering everything.

It's that Ike is Level 7, and he's slow, and I hate him.

I don't use much flyers in the first game. Tanith a bit for some maps due to reinforce and Haar because he's Haar, but since the terrain is so flat most of the time I tend to use Paladins instead.

I even managed to not kill any laguz in chapter 15 with base Marcia and Jill. Pretty damn annoying if you ask me.

Fliers are decent in some of the chapters, such as the ship chapters, that desert chapter, Chapter 21, and 23 with all the damn trap holes which will be interesting to see Ninji's reaction to

Fliers are decent in some of the chapters, such as the ship chapters, that desert chapter, Chapter 21, and 23 with all the damn trap holes which will be interesting to see Ninji's reaction to

I didn't mind any of those chapters much actually.

23's traps are pretty easy to spot when you think about it. After all, the enemies tend to go around them.

23's traps are pretty easy to spot when you think about it. After all, the enemies tend to go around them.

Yeah but sometimes the enemies don't make it seem obvious and even then I have a hard time memorizing the tiles enemies obviously go around.