• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry?

I don't even remember what I was trying to reference with that.

Huh.

Oh.

Yeah.

I fail at Pokemon.

Dinner.

Silly Soluna.

Grass and Electric are mainly used to combat water mons. Giving grass and electric moves to a mon is redundant, and they don't add much to each other defensively either.

It's not pokemon that we're referencing to.

She isn't talking about the health bar.

Edited by TheEnd

Silly Soluna.

Grass and Electric are mainly used to combat water mons. Giving grass and electric moves to a mon is redundant, and they don't add much to each other defensively either.

If anything it does balances the Ground type weakness of Electric, but Electric doesn't counter Grass' plethora of weaknesses unless they're dual Flying.

Edited by Dio

[spoiler=Platinum, 8:42-11:00]After waking up, I decided to bench that unruly Kadabra and hunt another sixth member. Therefore, I went to Valley Windworks and captured a timid female Shinx, proceeding to train her. So, back to Oreburgh I went.

On the way to my usual training spot, I came across a somewhat familiar guy having his way with a somewhat familiar and clearly delighted Machoke. I can't remember from where I knew them though.

Once Lux evolved, I went right back to Floarama and beyond. In the way to Eterna Forest, I found a male pink shellos. I named him Soul, and directly to my PC box it went.

Entering Eterna Forest, a NPC decides to join me. Soon I find a Hoothoot and a Buneary, but... thanks to said girl's assistance I'm unable to get either. Awesome. My incredible luck with fliers seems to be in perfect shape indeed. Depressed by that episode, I refrained from catching any pokémon in that accursed forest.

Soon afterwards, I ran into two conveniently-placed trainers: a bug catcher and a miniskirt lass. Surprisingly, her Pachirisu almost made short work of both Eteller and Roxas, lucky-paralysing them both, but was absolutely helpless against Jacy's rock-hard defenses. During that fight, however, Roxas obtained enough experience to learn how to shower spores on his foes, but he could no longer remember how to harden.

Jacy, on the other hand, apparently learned how to selfdestruct after a butterfly tried to violate her.

She wasn't the only one to learn from the battles, though. Eteller stopped throwing sand on other people's eyes and now scratches them frantically instead. Lux stopped staring barking and now bites. Sasha, instead of wagging her tail, can now use psychic powers.

Even though I had a healer by my side all the times, I somehow couldn't bring myself to keep on grinding after my servants friends reached level 19. I wonder why?

After exitting the forest and stomping on some weak fishers, I wasted no time and sought Eterna's gym... which was filled with grass types. One of the trainers there managed to paralyse ReiRei, which was enough to make him unable to take out the leader's last mon. That forced me to use Roxas, who learned how to bathe in sunlight instead of tackling... I swear, this kid gets more and more emasculated as time goes.

As the fight was over, I called it a day and freeloaded at the local Pokémon Center.

-FE4Thread

*sigh* Fleury...

... *weakly* Go Sharks...

I admit I lol'd hard when I saw they scored yet again on the first shot.

Oh well, a Bawston or Philly vs. Montreal series is always a classic.

I can teleport. Open a door and a couple seconds later I end up past it with 10% HP.

0 is sometimes more accurate.

Also 106 kills in 20 minutes. I swear I ripped though that ragequitter who claimed using the higher ground was bad mannered.