• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

[spoiler=11:00-13:00]After a not-so-comfortable night of sleep, I went to Route 211 hoping to find an usable pokémon. Of course, I found a chingling. Fuck my life. Disappointed, I didn't bother naming him.

Going back to Eterna, I raided some random hideout and got a bike. The thugs I found were tougher than expected... or maybe my minions are weaker than I expected. Hmmm.

I also got an egg. Although I'm sure nothing good will come of it, I decided to keep it until it hatches. You never know.

Entering Mt. Coronet, I happened to find a bronzor. I'll think of a name for it later, it might be a worthy addition to my team.

Facing random trainers in the Cycling Road, Sasha learned how to hadouken Water Pulse instead of spitting water. Progress, I say.

After some more time in said Cycling Road, the egg hatched. From inside, a small creature who knew only how to purr and flirt with its opponents. I named it Togekid and rushed to Eterna's Pokémon Center so I could storage the abomination ASAP. Afterwards, I went below said road, where I found a helpless Gligar who only knew how throw sand around and Harden. I called him Ninji, although I'm unsure if I'll ever have to use it. Again, it's unable to fly despite being a flying type... oh well.

I then rushed to Wayward Cave's secret entrance, below the Cycling Road. How did I know it was there? Well, I simply did. There, I hoped I'd find a dragon type to catch, but I came across an Onix instead. It then refused being captured, angrily tackling Roxas in the process, smashing the butterfly into a lifeless mass of... stuff I don't know due to my lack of knowledge of insect anatomy. Since it was too icky to touch, I decided to just throw some dirt and rocks over it right there and head back to get a replacement.

-FE4Thread

I need to think of a nickname for a Bronzor. Suggestions?

[spoiler=11:00-13:00]After a not-so-comfortable night of sleep, I went to Route 211 hoping to find an usable pokémon. Of course, I found a chingling. Fuck my life. Disappointed, I didn't bother naming him.

Going back to Eterna, I raided some random hideout and got a bike. The thugs I found were tougher than expected... or maybe my minions are weaker than I expected. Hmmm.

I also got an egg. Although I'm sure nothing good will come of it, I decided to keep it until it hatches. You never know.

Entering Mt. Coronet, I happened to find a bronzor. I'll think of a name for it later, it might be a worthy addition to my team.

Facing random trainers in the Cycling Road, Sasha learned how to hadouken Water Pulse instead of spitting water. Progress, I say.

After some more time in said Cycling Road, the egg hatched. From inside, a small creature who knew only how to purr and flirt with its opponents. I named it Togekid and rushed to Eterna's Pokémon Center so I could storage the abomination ASAP. Afterwards, I went below said road, where I found a helpless Gligar who only knew how throw sand around and Harden. I called him Ninji, although I'm unsure if I'll ever have to use it. Again, it's unable to fly despite being a flying type... oh well.

I then rushed to Wayward Cave's secret entrance, below the Cycling Road. How did I know it was there? Well, I simply did. There, I hoped I'd find a dragon type to catch, but I came across an Onix instead. It then refused being captured, angrily tackling Roxas in the process, smashing the butterfly into a lifeless mass of... stuff I don't know due to my lack of knowledge of insect anatomy. Since it was too icky to touch, I decided to just throw some dirt and rocks over it right there and head back to get a replacement.

-FE4Thread

Pride/Dagron. I'll find the reasons later.

Hey, a wild Numbers appeared!

:awesome:

*Low kick!*

-FE4Thread

all these are making me want to play pokemon. :/

in the summer when I get soulsilver I will capture a TheEnd and then trade you.

50 pages before update.

Good Marthur.

all these are making me want to play pokemon. :/

Do it

in the summer when I get soulsilver I will capture a TheEnd and then trade you.

what

Good Marthur.

Do it

what

I can't. I'm in the middle of exams and I don't have the game anyway.

Wutwut in the butt.

Also, marthur is not good. heshe has a serious urine fetish and thinks being peed on is cute. what a psycho.

Edited by 6669

Aha, I see how it is. :facepalm:

And I see everything.

Everything.

ಠ_ಠ

Yup, she's trying to steal you from Hatari.

Blasphemy!

I would never!

...I'm always up for threesomes. And Hatari loves me, I'm definite. She just doesn't know it yet.

Blasphemy!

I would never!

...I'm always up for threesomes. And Hatari loves me, I'm definite. She just doesn't know it yet.

...I can't argue with that logic. Let me know when everything's sorted out.