• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

School trip where he'll be with Momiji

Why is Momiji written in rainbow coloring?

oh fuck this, I'm not reading twenty pages.

Good Chalis. It's twenty pages of torture.

I like God Hand much better, but Paladin and that are redundant. Aura Wave from God Hand is nice with Duelist and Nightblade, which I believe is the class you're searching.

SCHOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOR SUMMER

SCHOOOOOOOOOOL'S OUT FOREVER

SCHOOOOOOOOOOL'S BEEN BLOWN TO PIECES

Anything is good with Kevin. And yeah, it was Nightblade

FEEEEED MMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

FRANKENSTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIN

MEEET MY LIBIDOOOOO

They do.

You might want to swap the emulator on which you play when you'll get to it then.

Not as much as a cat crossdresser thingie.

Indeed

Why is Momiji written in rainbow coloring?

Alwaaayysss I wanna beeeee with youuuuu, and make believe with youuuuuuu, and live in harmony harmony, oh looooooooove...

[spoiler=20:00-23:00]Soon after finding the golden geodude, I came across a lost trainer who not only had an apparently strong Kadabra (even though I don't know what kind of trainer would teach their mon Kinesis and Flash), but was also miraculously able to heal my mons. Things were looking good indeed. With her help, I finished Arwyn's and Eteller's training and rushed to Hearthome. It was time to see the results of that training, facing that ghost gym.

However, it didn't take me long to notice that the training had been in vain.

ScreenShot244.png

Arwyn ate all opponents. Even though I gave her a potion and a super potion to heal her wounds from three battles against exploding balloons, turns out she didn't need them at all.

After the battle, I went straight to the town limits. Noticing that the hikers were gone, I went forward... and found Ultima.

Lux and Arwyn eated his mons and he fled again.

Soon afterwards, I found a quirky male ralts. I called him Marthur.

The way to Solaceon was productive. Not long after I caught Marthur, Lux manned up (despite being a female) and evolved. Eteller soon followed, while Arwyn learned how to freeze with her fangs.

Reaching Solaceon, I left Aceline and Kintenbo in the daycare, then backtracked to visit the Lost Tower, where I remembered of my deceased friends - Megan, DLV, ReiRei and Dio. I felt like I was forgetting someone, but probably not. Climbing the tower, I managed to conveniently find a friendly, if hasty, Golbat. I caught her and named her Katua.

Going back to Solaceon, I explored its ruins, looting them as I could. There, I found a "R" Unown. It was completely unable to hurt Arwyn, so I decided to catch it with a regular pokéball and name it RedComet. When I was done, the old man over the Daycare surprised me, handing out the egg of Aceline's firstborn. Those two really didn't waste time.

My journey continues north... but first, I must train Katua. Can she survive?

-FE4Thread

What do you mean, randomly post? I'm here, every day, every hour. .____.

But I'm not. =0

And neither do you frequent as much as you use to. =0 =0 =0

/intently staring

O-Oh my...

Edited by Soul

[spoiler=20:00-23:00]Soon after finding the golden geodude, I came across a lost trainer who not only had an apparently strong Kadabra (even though I don't know what kind of trainer would teach their mon Kinesis and Flash), but was also miraculously able to heal my mons. Things were looking good indeed. With her help, I finished Arwyn's and Eteller's training and rushed to Hearthome. It was time to see the results of that training, facing that ghost gym.

However, it didn't take me long to notice that the training had been in vain.

ScreenShot244.png

Arwyn ate all opponents. Even though I gave her a potion and a super potion to heal her wounds from three battles against exploding balloons, turns out she didn't need them at all.

After the battle, I went straight to the town limits. Noticing that the hikers were gone, I went forward... and found Ultima.

Lux and Arwyn eated his mons and he fled again.

Soon afterwards, I found a quirky male ralts. I called him Marthur.

The way to Solaceon was productive. Not long after I caught Marthur, Lux manned up (despite being a female) and evolved. Eteller soon followed, while Arwyn learned how to freeze with her fangs.

Reaching Solaceon, I left Aceline and Kintenbo in the daycare, then backtracked to visit the Lost Tower, where I remembered of my deceased friends - Megan, DLV, ReiRei and Dio. I felt like I was forgetting someone, but probably not. Climbing the tower, I managed to conveniently find a friendly, if hasty, Golbat. I caught her and named her Katua.

Going back to Solaceon, I explored its ruins, looting them as I could. There, I found a "R" Unown. It was completely unable to hurt Arwyn, so I decided to catch it with a regular pokéball and name it RedComet. When I was done, the old man over the Daycare surprised me, handing out the egg of Aceline's firstborn. Those two really didn't waste time.

My journey continues north... but first, I must train Katua. Can she survive?

-FE4Thread

I guess Aceline must have pretty feet.

Alwaaayysss I wanna beeeee with youuuuu, and make believe with youuuuuuu, and live in harmony harmony, oh looooooooove...

Genius.

But I'm not. =0

And neither do you frequent as much as you use to. =0 =0 =0

But I wasn't talking about you. :U

imo I actually frequent a hell of a lot more than I used to.

...yep, you're so wrong.

hi ether ilu ether i c u ether

I seem to be nonexistant...YET AGAIN!

Oh,woe and agony,and woe...and torturous agony,and WOE!

At least you're not in my position. >_>;