FE4 THREAD

Fia

Got a project due in three days as well? Damn.

I still need to look for a job.

Two exams today and tomorrow, but they shouldn't be much of a problem. That project is actually a 2 hour long oral presentation in front of the class, and I know some members of my team aren't comfortable in front like I am. Then there's also what we gave last Friday.

It would be best for you to find one quickly if you can. Hopefully the situation is better for student jobs than it was last year.

Edited by Dio

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Only two pages? Wut?

You're back? Wut?

It would be best for you to find one quickly if you can. Hopefully the situation is better for student jobs than it was last year.

I hope so too, I plan on getting a car soon and those things are moneysinks themselves.

I hope so too, I plan on getting a car soon and those things are moneysinks themselves.

My sister got her car from grandma after she died, so she didn't have to pay that much. Personally I prefer to wait until I'm 25 because of the insurance costs due to men men of ages 16-24 cause more accidents than any other drivers.

My sister got her car from grandma after she died, so she didn't have to pay that much. Personally I prefer to wait until I'm 25 because of the insurance costs due to men men of ages 16-24 cause more accidents than any other drivers.

I don't know how it is in Canada but I know in America there's also a discount on insurance for having a GPA of 3.0 or higher, right now I'm very close to that 3.0 and I'm taking summer courses so if I can do good I can bump that GPA up and even if I don't I'll pretty much be in the 2.9x range so I may be able to convince an insurance company to let me have the discount with enough sweet-talking

I don't know how it is in Canada but I know in America there's also a discount on insurance for having a GPA of 3.0 or higher, right now I'm very close to that 3.0 and I'm taking summer courses so if I can do good I can bump that GPA up and even if I don't I'll pretty much be in the 2.9x range so I may be able to convince an insurance company to let me have the discount with enough sweet-talking

Maybe they have that in other provinces, but AFAIK we don't have that here. That's a nice idea though.

Anyway class, be back later.

Edited by Dio

Ronnie James Dio died yesterday...

R.I.P.Yet 2 months ago it seems he was doing progress with that stomach cancer of his. Oh well.

R.I.P.

He had an awesome voice.

Also did anyone play Yggdra Union? I think Proto did.

Edited by Generic Officer

That bang is surely going to hurt.

BTW when are you guys getting your Internet back?

Ehh I'm not sure since the payment was sent by mail.. and I'm not sure if that was the phone bill that was paid or the internet's (Same phone and internet provider.)

Also did anyone play Yggdra Union? I think Proto did.

I made Lux play it in order for to overcome his irrational fears. It didn't work.

Oh no I was thinking about Riviera.

I did play Yggdra Union.

Edited by Marthur

I made Lux play it in order for to overcome his irrational fears. It didn't work.

Lux's irrational fears? (I believe this is the first time I read about it.)

Also that game frustrated me... Morale recovering bosses and your units have to rely on items to recover morale and also doesn't help that the game has some maps where you have to stay in the range of cannons... oh yeah and the Valkyrie twins with their resolution shit.