• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You know it's always fun to get about two or three thousand HP off Land Umber before he even begins to move around. That's the fucking shit right there.

Land Umber is a dick. His dungeon might be the worst one, but he is the weakest.

Hey, Sirius, quit visiting people's profiles. ;A;

?

@Rei: Remind me, land umber's dungeon's packing some black dragons or some monsters that lower your ATK which makes the battles tedious right?

Edited by Speedwagon

My usual party is Duran, Lise and Kevin so yeah...

Lise uses coins decently I guess, especially after Mind Down and a Sahagin Scale. Fire Coins are cheap enough and she should do a good 2,5k damage with that alone, if not more.

Land Umber is a dick. His dungeon might be the worst one, but he is the weakest.

It's mostly because he's slow, lets you hit him before he starts to move and that he has a common weakness.

When people say Dolan is the hardest Godbeast, it is true, but it definitely doesn't mean he's an actual challenge.

?

@Rei: Remind me, land umber's dungeon's packing some black dragons or some monsters that lower your ATK which makes the battles tedious right?

Black Dragons and black slimes. Yeah. It was a piece of shit.

When people say Dolan is the hardest Godbeast, it is true, but it definitely doesn't mean he's an actual challenge.

He isn't much of a problem when he is the 1st to 4th to be beaten.

Lise uses coins decently I guess, especially after Mind Down and a Sahagin Scale. Fire Coins are cheap enough and she should do a good 2,5k damage with that alone, if not more.

Eh I hardly use coins. Honestly, attack items are just used whenever I get bored and what I usually carry are either element claws or stat up items depending on my Lise (DEF Down, ATK up, Salamander, fuck yes).

Ah yes, I usually walk past the enemies. Missing out on the EXP isn't much of a problem to me, I've already beaten the game without second class change twice or more.

Edited by Speedwagon

He isn't much of a problem when he is the 1st to 4th to be beaten.

Actually the Dragons are green, and while they don't lower your attack, they poison you which makes the fights more painful because the slimes lowered your Attack and you're stuck there for more and more time. Then the Needlions rams all three of your party members in the red at the same time. Ugh.

Doesn't matter much really.

The airship was cool.

The giant eagles were badass.

And then balloons on a boat...

It's not even like they were comedic villains.

?

Slime Princes are in the Gemstone Valley. Crap crap go to hell slime princes. Not helping is the fact that you usually see dragons that poison and Needlions that are nasty alongside them. Gah.

Edited by Richter Lanford

I liked the flight songs better in SD2.

And Booskaboo became obsolete in yet another playthrough.

Booskaboo is a reggae turtle. Not even Sonic Team could come up with something that ludicrous and make it work

I liked the flight songs better in SD2.

And Booskaboo became obsolete in yet another playthrough.

Especially after

the rise of the Mana Fortress.

I like SD3's soundtrack.

It's definitely good.

The songs have the coolest names too, like Ancient Dolphin.

Booskaboo is a reggae turtle. Not even Sonic Team could come up with something that ludicrous and make it work

Peace, mon.

Especially after

the rise of the Mana Fortress.

I don't mind any of them.