• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

So Chalis, let me see if I got this whole plot straight. I actually ended up listening to all the songs, but I want to see if my summary is accurate. I know you gave me a summary already, but I forgot it, mostly.

-There were ultimately three kingdoms, the Kingdom of Blue, Yellow, and Green. Kaito was the prince of Blue, Rin was the princess of Yellow, Miku and Haku were citezens of Green (although Haku was an outcast of sorts due to her white hair), and Meiko was a mercenary

-Rin was opressively ruling over her kingdom, Len faithfully serving at her side

-Haku found Miku unconscious and they soon became best friends

-Rin fell in love with Kaito; Len fell in love with Miku; Kaito fell in love with Miku; Miku fell in love with Haku

-Although smitten, Rin's attempts to marry Kaito ultimately failed, and Kaito asked for Miku's hand in marriage

-Out of jealousy, Rin smites the Green kingdom, wiping out all of the green-haired ladies, Miku with them (although she technically committed suicide)

-The people rise up in rebellion against Princess Rin, led by Meiko, sub-commander/ally being Kaito

-The citezens won, and when they closed around the kingdom, Len disguised Rin as himself and Len becomes Rin

-Haku flees to a small chapel near an ocean shore

-Len is mistaken for Rin easily as they're twins. They end up executing Len while Rin, disguised as Len, becomes a fugitive and flees to the chapel

-Haku finds Rin unconscious on the ocean shore, and the two become good friends

-Haku overhears Rin confessing her sins in an empty confession box

-Haku finds Rin looking out to the beach (which is heavily implied to be the time after Rin sends out her "Message of Regret" in the glass bottle) almost kills her with the knife, but stops when she realizes how similar Rin is to her past self

-Len is brought back from Hell (or his version of it) due to the message of regret, and is brought back to life, explaining why Haku saw the boy for a brief moment

-All of them were ultimately united together, according to "Re-Birthday"

Edited by Lux Aeterna

what are we talking about

THIS CONVERSATION IS GOING NOWHERE BUT BORING.

We are talking about a game you should play.

BTW, does Deathjester dies in the other routes?

You're not gentlemanly enough to master him.

His voice is lolhigh in SSF4.

I believe that gives me somewhat of a right. >:C

めりくりー

Listen to this man.

Edited by TheEnd

BTW, does Deathjester dies in the other routes?

No. Deathjester runs off.

They're talking about Seiken Densetsu 3. It's a decent game.

No. Deathjester runs off.

He disappears, but he doesn't seem to be dying.

Well, the Joker never dies.

As for the earth dungeon... It sucks, but I think that the Moonreading Tower sucks harder. Damned Bloody Wolves and Silver Wolves... What sucks even more is that they either appear together, which means having to worry about MT Heal Light and SUZAKY SKY DANCE, or I see 2 Bloody Wolves, meaning I have to worry twice as much about SUZAKU SKY DANCE. Ugh. Oh, and that's saying nothing of the fact that the Silver Wolves can lower your attack power.

Edited by Richter Lanford

As for the earth dungeon... It sucks, but I think that the Moonreading Tower sucks harder. Damned Bloody Wolves and Silver Wolves... What sucks even more is that they either appear together, which means having to worry about MT Heal Light and SUZAKY SKY DANCE, or I see 2 Bloody Wolves, meaning I have to worry twice as much about SUZAKU SKY DANCE. Ugh.

SUZAKU SKY DANCE SEIRYUU DEATH FIST

As for the earth dungeon... It sucks, but I think that the Moonreading Tower sucks harder. Damned Bloody Wolves and Silver Wolves... What sucks even more is that they either appear together, which means having to worry about MT Heal Light and SUZAKY SKY DANCE, or I see 2 Bloody Wolves, meaning I have to worry twice as much about SUZAKU SKY DANCE. Ugh. Oh, and that's saying nothing of the fact that the Silver Wolves can lower your attack power.

At least not all rooms have them. And it's not like you're only fighting those Werewolf assholes.

At least not all rooms have them. And it's not like you're only fighting those Werewolf assholes.

Well, they're the most troublesome of the Moonreading Tower enemies...