• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaand there is one screen where you can get like 2000 exp.

The Wood area was also damn good for training.

Yeah.

True. Though you have to watch out for Queen Bees lest they use Star Shot Spear and bullshit your party into annihilation. Which is liable to happen if they used Power Up beforehand.

Edited by Richter Lanford

Yeah.

Next I'll up myself to level 35, and then charge into the Moon Beast. I'm so fucked.

Next I'll up myself to level 35, and then charge into the Moon Beast. I'm so fucked.

How many God-Beasts have you eliminated?

How many God-Beasts have you eliminated?

3, so far. Yeah, lower level enemies, but it's still a boooooring way to go.

Go farm them, then.

Spawn papa potos from mama potos in the light or water dungeons.

Sounds okay, but I won't play anymore today

[spoiler=34-37:30]

Deciding that it would be better to act first and plan later, I taught Sasha Surf and went straight to Canalave, avoiding all trainers. However, while she was my strongest mon at some point, decisively helping me through the Route 206 training, she's way too balanced - and right now, in a bad way. Thinking again, I decided to use Kintenbo as a HM slave.

I then tried going around the world in order to reach places I previously couldn't, but then I noticed I needed strength. Therefore, I decided to take the Canelave gym challenge, get the TM and go wild. Or something. Discovering it was a steel-type gym, I decided to bet on Jacy to go through it. So, I kicked Ultima's ass, healed and went to face my destiny.

ScreenShot267.png

Again, I shouldn't have wasted those potions.

Right afterwards, I took a boat to the Iron Island. Going through the cave there, I eventually found a quiet female onix. While it's true that I caught her and she ended up entering my team due to the lack of a 6th member, it's equally true that I was going to ditch her as soon as I went back to Canalave.

And indeed, that's what I did after cleaning the cave. Afterwards, I went to Fuego Ironworks in hopes of capturing a magmar, but a slutty female floatzel jumped into my pokéball and frustrated my plans of hatching the riolu egg I received (how did I know it was a riolu?) twice as fast.

So, I decided to hatch it the hard way - going up and down the Cycling Road. After a few thousand steps, it hatched; a brave male Riolu with 30 attack and 8 special attack IVs... IVs? What am I talking about? I have no clue. Regardless, I decided to name him Seph.

And thus my team's chronic lack of special sweepers stayed the same; the choice specs remain unused.

-FE4Thread

Edited by TheEnd