• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Evolvin' them fossil Pokemans sure is tedious. Especially them Hoenn ones.

And they sucked.

Robert decided to show up at Me VS Dio Shoddy. Guess how that turned out.

Now he challenged me.

His team is a bit different than before, but eh I didn't feel like playing him anyway. Besides he knew my entire team.

We have been every since GO came back. You haven't been around at the time (usually 9 PM).

Always 9 PM.

Edited by Dio

[spoiler=44-48:30]After the gym battle, I went to Acuity Lakefront hoping for a female snorunt, but, perhaps predictably, I caught a female sneasel instead. And while I did find a snorunt in Lake Acuity, it was a male. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's always like that. Disappointed, I travelled all around the world looting items I probably won't use and facing some respawned trainers before finally doing what the plot told me to.

Namely, beating Team Galactic.

A task that would be pathetically easy, if it didn't involve climbing Mt. Coronet - which meant facing its fearsome annoying army of bronzongs and exploding gravelers. I decided to hurry, following the grunts and ignoring the optional areas.

ScreenShot276.png

Still couldn't evade some level of annoyance, though. Having an useless "partner" didn't quite help, either.

After that, I ended up getting somewhere more adequately described as an acid trip. Changing the world blahblahblah my ass, those Galactic guys were clearly trying to spread drugs throughout all Sinnoh from the top of Mt. Coronet.

At the end of the way, I found a Cyrus.

ScreenShot281.png

This battle has been sponsored by Mumu Milk™ and Dragon Dance™.

After that, I found Giratina and decided to face it. I first sent Kintenbo against it, aware that it would be immune to its powerful soul-ripping Ghost-type attacks.

His defenses against its flesh-rending Dragon Claws were far less formidable, however. Since it was a physical attacker, however, I found that Jacy was perfect to wall it.

However, a few castings of Omnious Wind made her physical attacks a little too formidable. I presumed it was at the limit of its strength, however, and decided to have Katua finish the task... but she still have enough forces to use one last Ancient Power.

The result?

ScreenShot282.png

Kintenbo cleanly ripped in two...

ScreenShot283.png

... Jacy dead from fright...

ScreenShot284.png

... and Katua buried under a hill of blue, bizarre rocks.

Taking their remains to the Lost Tower, I buried them, saddened by their sudden loss. However...

ScreenShot287.png

Feeling that his task as my HM slave was not over yet, Kintenbo came back from the dead. Accepting his feelings, I brought him back into the team and set off to continue my journey.

Todo list: buy more Mumu Milk.

-FE4Thread

Now he challenged me.

His team is a bit different than before, but eh I didn't feel like playing him anyway. Besides he knew my entire team.

He challenged me before you challenged me.

[spoiler=44-48:30]After the gym battle, I went to Acuity Lakefront hoping for a female snorunt, but, perhaps predictably, I caught a female sneasel instead. And while I did find a snorunt in Lake Acuity, it was a male. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, it's always like that. Disappointed, I travelled all around the world looting items I probably won't use and facing some respawned trainers before finally doing what the plot told me to.

Namely, beating Team Galactic.

A task that would be pathetically easy, if it didn't involve climbing Mt. Coronet - which meant facing its fearsome annoying army of bronzongs and exploding gravelers. I decided to hurry, following the grunts and ignoring the optional areas.

ScreenShot276.png

Still couldn't evade some level of annoyance, though. Having an useless "partner" didn't quite help, either.

After that, I ended up getting somewhere more adequately described as an acid trip. Changing the world blahblahblah my ass, those Galactic guys were clearly trying to spread drugs throughout all Sinnoh from the top of Mt. Coronet.

At the end of the way, I found a Cyrus.

ScreenShot281.png

This battle has been sponsored by Mumu Milk™ and Dragon Dance™.

After that, I found Giratina and decided to face it. I first sent Kintenbo against it, aware that it would be immune to its powerful soul-ripping Ghost-type attacks.

His defenses against its flesh-rending Dragon Claws were far less formidable, however. Since it was a physical attacker, however, I found that Jacy was perfect to wall it.

However, a few castings of Omnious Wind made her physical attacks a little too formidable. I presumed it was at the limit of its strength, however, and decided to have Katua finish the task... but she still have enough forces to use one last Ancient Power.

The result?

ScreenShot282.png

Kintenbo cleanly ripped in two...

ScreenShot283.png

... Jacy dead from fright...

ScreenShot284.png

... and Katua buried under a hill of blue, bizarre rocks.

Taking their remains to the Lost Tower, I buried them, saddened by their sudden loss. However...

ScreenShot287.png

Feeling that his task as my HM slave was not over yet, Kintenbo came back from the dead. Accepting his feelings, I brought him back into the team and set off to continue my journey.

Todo list: buy more Mumu Milk.

-FE4Thread

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

G.O.