• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It probably updates every (something minutes or every hour) and takes into account the number of posts made in the past 24 hours.

Yeah I got that far, I was still wondering what happened so I was on the top, I didn't even post much, it's not even an obscene number in the 200's.

Yeah I got that far, I was still wondering what happened so I was on the top, I didn't even post much, it's not even an obscene number in the 200's.

Hmmm... Well, I'd assume that it updates every hour as well.

I wonder how the hell Sean of all people managed to break that streak.

Not knowing how to fight a human Paco effectively. It's happened several times dood, when you use someone I have little experience against and you know how combat the people I use, that's an advantage right there since I fight mostly by remember patterns.

I'm starting to suck at SF3 though my Makoto scored a 5 win streak tonight but my Dudley has become too predictable for you...

Well Dudley is harder to play (knowing target combos and pressure combos) than Makoto (hard hitting single strikes and choke grab opening for more combos) besides Makoto being in S tier while Dudley at A or B.

Well Dudley is harder to play (knowing target combos and pressure combos) than Makoto (hard hitting single strikes and choke grab opening for more combos) besides Makoto being in S tier while Dudley at A or B.

I haven't even looked up combos or details on how to improve my Dudley. Seems I focus more on knowing the opponent than what my character can do.

Edited by Speedwagon

I beat him with D tiers. Who gives a damn?