FE4 THREAD

Fia

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

You're less than a year younger than me, miss. If I'm old, then so are you. And if we're old, TE and Zak must be ancient.

I was joking Sashi...//sigh, apparently I still need to work on my sense of humor here...

Fury and my birdy (star-whatever) are my mains...everyone else is just leveling enough to evolve...and then getting boxed, until I can do some daycare drops. ^_^.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I was joking Sashi...//sigh, apparently I still need to work on my sense of humor here...

Fury and my birdy (star-whatever) are my mains...everyone else is just leveling enough to evolve...and then getting boxed, until I can do some daycare drops. ^_^.

Starly.

Nah. My joke detector hasn't been functioning properly lately.

Staravia?

*Opens Folder*

*Ctrl+F Spike*

I DEMAND TO KNOW WHY.

To be honest, the only thing you've done here that I've found memorable is the time you called Hatari a furry, and the reason it stands out isn't because of you...

Try becoming an easy target for teasing. That will get you lots of screenshots.

To be honest, the only thing you've done here that I've found memorable is the time you called Hatari a furry, and the reason it stands out isn't because of you...

Try becoming an easy target for teasing. That will get you lots of screenshots.

No, I mean, I wasn't even mentioned between the members.

What's wrong with a mild Bidoof? If it has the Simple ability, then it can very easily take advantage of Charge Beam

It doesn't have simple and mild = +sp. atk...all of it's moves are physical typed. Only water gun is special.

As for the TMs/HMs...meh, these are just first generation...so...I'm saving all TMs for later. LOL chain breeding.

Edited by Hatari

I FUCKING HATE MONOBLOS.

"OH THIS IS SO MUCH FUN LALALALA LET'S USE OUR BULLSHIT DIGGING ATTACK ON HIM AND KILL HIM LALALALA NOW YOU DIE SO HE GETS HIS HOPES UP AND THEN I'LL THROW SOME MORE BULLSHIT ON HIM LALALALA SO MUCH FUN AND IT'S THE URGENT QUEST TOO LALALALA LET'S ABUSE OF HIS LOW DEFENSE GUNNER ARMOR LALALA LET'S MAKE USE OF OUR LITTLE GENPREY BUDDIES HERE TO GANG-BANG HIM LALALA FUN FUN FUN".

:(

Edited by Spike