• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

broken beyond repair vs. beyond broken repair.

^ Seriously Guys...

edit: Hi Nanshi.

Different avatars. Different names. Different posting styles.

Seriously. Would you confuse two random Members (i.e. people without custom titles) just because they both have "Member" under their avatars?

Edited by TheEnd

Wat?

I was just saying hi....

Different avatars. Different names. Different posting styles.

Seriously. Would you confuse two random Members (i.e. people without custom titles) just because they both have "Member" under their avatars?

Sometimes I don't pay attention to things...I will now though.

and lol, I'm mainly in this thread, where new members are always told to stay away from haha.

I was just saying hi....

Sometimes I don't pay attention to things...I will now though.

and lol, I'm mainly in this thread, where new members are always told to stay away from haha.

I was actually told to post in FE4 thread when I first joined.

such a bohemian lifestyle. ikr. k.

I was actually told to post in FE4 thread when I first joined.

such a bohemian lifestyle. ikr. k.

yes, but aren't you friends with a member here...*shrug* oh well.

actually it seems they are told to avoid fftf...if going by the introduction threads is anything to go by.

Anyway. Pokemon time ^_^. I'm still lost as anything....I think I'm heading to heart-something city, no idea how to get there...but it's good training for geodude, abra, Dio/Hilda, and machop

You're weird so you fit in.

there's plenty of not weird people here though.

yes, but aren't you friends with a member here...*shrug* oh well.

actually it seems they are told to avoid fftf...if going by the introduction threads is anything to go by.

Anyway. Pokemon time ^_^. I'm still lost as anything....I think I'm heading to heart-something city, no idea how to get there...but it's good training for geodude, abra, Dio/Hilda, and machop

yeah, Megan.

hm, well I've never been on the introduction threads before.

And I'm one of those people who likes to touch things that say " do not touch" so I'd probably wind up here anyway.

oh, right. pokemon. lol your comment makes sense now. 8D I'm a machop again?

Most are weird though.

Seriously?

Because FE4 THREAD is a mad MAD place.

Nonsense. This thread is full of the most normal, well-adjusted members of society that my eyes have ever been as so blessed to see.

Nonsense. This thread is full of the most normal, well-adjusted members of society that my eyes have ever been as so blessed to see.

Fia is not normal. She is god to the FE4 THREAD.

Enjo.

I am weird.

lol true. (sorryenjo)

<3

Edited by 6669

Oh believe me, he is.

=/

=D

Of course.

Don't apologize 8D

o rly? :huh:

idk, I've never seen him say anything weird.

Speaking of weird, i made an art house film today. It's quite artsy and pointless.

and k.

I'm not sorry then. :3

o rly? :huh:

idk, I've never seen him say anything weird.

Speaking of weird, i made an art house film today. It's quite artsy and pointless.

and k.

I'm not sorry then. :3

Look better =p

=/

Good Janice 8D

Look better =p

=/

Good Janice 8D

example? :/

art house is when people film boring stuff and nothing happens and it's supposed to be deep and it's the audience's fault if they don't get it. It's like emperors new clothes. Theres art house film where it shows a girl stroking a cow for 30 minutes.

example? :/

art house is when people film boring stuff and nothing happens and it's supposed to be deep and it's the audience's fault if they don't get it. It's like emperors new clothes. Theres art house film where it shows a girl stroking a cow for 30 minutes.

Well, maybe it's not noticeable anymore, but back in the beginning of the FE4Thread you could hardly call Srs normal or not weird.

(Also, he's a regular, proof enough that he's weird, just like the other regulars =3)

Oh~

[spoiler=62:00-68:50]When pondering about the state of my team, I considered breeding a sneasel. However, Enjolras failing to deliver as a father and sorely trying my patience; by the time their first egg hatched, the couple had produced only one other. In fact, the sneasel seemed much more interested in her own child, so I let them play together.

It didn't take long for mother and child to produce eggs. Among them, two specimen were worthy of note; a male one, very balanced; and a female one, generally mediocre but bulky. Usually I'd choose the former... but not this time. I had a plan, and I had a hunch she could do her part just fine. Being the daughter of an incestuous pedo, I decided to call her Soluna. I wonder if she'll follow her mother's footsteps and mate with a kid?

Regardless, it was time for another round of lenghty, boring training. Bibarels, staravias, tentacruels, respawned trainers... until Soluna learned Ice Shard. I considered teaching her Ice Punch instead, but... if she can do her designated job, then a fast move will be better in the end. Hopefully. In the end, I had a fragile, weak Weavile in my hands... would she manage to pull off her task? Or would she become the cornerstone of my crushing defeat?

Regardless, it was time to face the accursed Victory Road.

Soon after entering, I noticed the Cleanse Tag didn't work... therefore, I had to smoke those repels in order to keep those annoying wild mons away. Curse that charlatan priest who gave me this ofuda, I'm suing him if I get health issues from this.

However, being able to ward off wild mons didn't mean my road was simple. On the contrary; every battle made me worry more and more, making me question my own ability as a trainer. At times, I even wondered if I should've stayed home in order to avoid a crushing defeat.

ScreenShot307.png

But it was too late to turn back.

As I entered the castle, Kintenbo, knowing that his mission was done, went back to the realm of the dead.

Arwyn, Togekid, Marthur, Siria and Soluna... how would these five warriors fare against the world's strongest?

-FE4Thread