• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I lol at the fact that chapter 3's south-western village gives a Silver Axe when nobody will ever even get to use it. Must be the game's way of trolling.

Sell them for $$$$.

Is it really worth dragging Marth all the way over to that village if I'll get more anyways? The 10k is nice and all but still.

Rescue staff to let Marth go to that village for the Silver Axe get him close for seizing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rescue staff to recruit Est.

On the subject of FE3, Bolganone sucks. Needing to max your speed just to get 5 AS which barely doubles anything? No thank you. You're much better off using the mighty EXCALIBUR or the powerful THORON.

Edited by Ein Lanford

It's kinda funny how prepromotes like Alan get the same amount of XP as any other unit in my party. I lol'd at the fact that he's gained 3 levels already with two of them giving them Wlvups, which is funny considering he only has a 10% chance. Although he did gain speed in one of his levelups but then Warren had to miss that boss, goddamnit.

It's kinda funny how prepromotes like Alan get the same amount of XP as any other unit in my party. I lol'd at the fact that he's gained 3 levels already with two of them giving them Wlvups, which is funny considering he only has a 10% chance. Although he did gain speed in one of his levelups but then Warren had to miss that boss, goddamnit.

This game loves prepromotes and laughs at the "But Est is low level so she'll grow fast" excuse.

Edited by Speedwagon

By it I mean the chapter..........

Eh, warpskipping kills the fun.

On the subject of FE3, Bolganone sucks. Needing to max your speed just to get 5 AS which barely doubles anything? No thank you. You're much better off using the mighty EXCALIBUR or the powerful THORON.

To be fair, even with 5 AS you double everything with Javelins, Hand Axes, Devil Axes, Ballistae and all Dragons. Ice Dragons especially take huge damage from Bolganone, though I don't remember if it kills them in a single hit. Don't forget that unlike other games, you don't lose your avoid using the heaviest weapons.

13 uses kinda sucks though.

Experience given is a base stat in this game.

Edited by Dio

This game loves prepromotes and laughs at the "But Est is low level so she'll grow fast" excuse.

They also love Paola and Katua in this game

Experience given is a base stat in this game.

Yeah, I just realized why the enemies have XP.

Wt isn't a big deal in FE3 despite lack of Con, because enemies are weighed down as well. Heavy weapons will still make doubling hard, but you can forget about the Wt system for the most part.

Edited by Ilyana

To be fair, even with 5 AS you double everything with Javelins, Hand Axes, Devil Weapons and all Dragons. Ice Dragons especially take huge damage from Bolganone, though I don't remember if it kills them in a single hit. Don't forget that unlike other games, you don't lose your avoid using the heaviest weapons.

13 uses kinda sucks though.

Hmmm... The 13 uses thing is pretty bad indeed. But how much more AS do you have to have over your opponent to double in FE3?

Yeah, I just realized why the enemies have XP.

Don't forget that the Legendary weapons double that Experience gain.

Hmmm... The 13 uses thing is pretty bad indeed. But how much more AS do you have to have over your opponent to double in FE3?

You need 3 AS or more to double.

Wt isn't a big deal in FE3 despite lack of Con, because enemies are weighed down as well. Heavy weapons will still make doubling hard, but you can forget about the Wt system for the most part.

OK. For the most part, that means enemy swordies are hard to double since swords have low Wt.

Edited by Ein Lanford