• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. That reminds me of when I first joined FESS. I sent Bus an email because I was having a hard time accessing the forum. Fun times.

I miss those. D:

Edited by Marthur

Oh hey Ninji's actually here!

Ninji~ :wub:

Okay~

*Tosses Bouquet of flowers to Ninji*

Considering how I left my house at 1:25~, it is my profesional opinion that this man is, indeed...

delusional.

*snickers* ... what? :wub:

Oh you. You're so silly. :wub:

Also,when did Hatari become a horny Yaoi fangirl?I know it's almost unavoidable in here,but When did it happen?

lulz

Hatari has been into shonen ai for a long time. She just isn't rabid like Fia or Chalis.

Very Well Hatari.*edits*

Wait, so if my wife's other husband has a fling with another man, what does that make me?

That makes you a third wheel,because you can't satisfy her inbound yaoi tendencies. Of course,if you want to fulfill those,I can help you

Oh you. You're so silly. :wub:

Hatari has been into shonen ai for a long time. She just isn't rabid like Fia or Chalis.

:wub: what...it could work no...dio loops with all of us? but he's still scary, not to mention the high king of innuendo.

Yep, I watched shounen-ai before even joining this place. Gravitation and loveless are two of my favorites.

Wait, so if my wife's other husband has a fling with another man, what does that make me?

I am your senpai. 80

....Do you know what masochism even means?

HOT? what the fuck

Who doesn't? 80

What? Just look at them, it must be hot under all those sheets and pikachu outfits.

HOT? what the fuck

I don't even, either.

What? Just look at them, it must be hot under all those sheets and pikachu outfits.

Suurreeeeeee. |:

I miss those. D:

I think lots of us do. The close was inevitable, but still.... Speaking of which, I was rather shocked that I wasn't canned when Bus streamlined the staff. My activity was at an all time low at that point.

Edited by Musashi

I was only drinking my coffee, I feel frenetic now. Oh yeah, homework, but I'm trying to do it.

Yeah, and guess what I did the same and I'm in a perfectly fine state of mind.

HOT? what the fuck

......*hands you a fucking bazooka*

:wub: what...it could work no...dio loops with all of us? but he's still scary, not to mention the high king of innuendo.

Yep, I watched shounen-ai before even joining this place. Gravitation and loveless are two of my favorites.

:wub: Well, I don't know... I never expected you to say things like this. I'm rather surprised XD

I've heard of both Gravitation and Loveless. Don't plan on checking them out, though...

:wub: Well, I don't know... I never expected you to say things like this. I'm rather surprised XD

I've heard of both Gravitation and Loveless. Don't plan on checking them out, though...

:wub: and then i go off to loop with zak and you loop with dio. See perfect~~ I don't know how to respond to this.

You should...gravitation is awesome (and kinda like a reverse shounen-ai) and loveless is just cute ^_^. I wish there was more.

Edited by Hatari

color="#483D8B"]Who doesn't? 80

What? Just look at them, it must be hot under all those sheets and pikachu outfits.[/color]

Yeah, you really like incest don't you.

Knock it off. You take pleasure in little kids under bed sheets?

......*hands you a fucking bazooka*

And now that Astra has given be this, I'm blowing your fucking brains out.

/fires at Soul's head

Edited by Starsong

Loveless is the one with catboys, right? That's at least one redeeming feature.

Everyone is born with cat ears and tails...and they keep them...until they are no longer innocent. Once they lose their innocence...they loose their ears and tail.

Yeah, you really like incest don't you.

Knock it off. You take pleasure in little kids under bed sheets?

Completely expected.

dude...

D00d.

Yeah, and guess what I did the same and I'm in a perfectly fine state of mind.

This is me we're talking about, a coffee doesn't make any less sane.

Everyone is born with cat ears and tails...and they keep them...until they are no longer innocent. Once they lose their innocence...they loose their ears and tail.

Define "Lose their innocence"